THC test equipment for home grower

MotaMan420

Hello all , almost the new year -- hope all had a great Christmas.

But what I am looking for is a home test for THC / CBD content of flower, distillates, edibles etc. Is there a company out there that sells a kit or something that allows the grower to determine the THC / CBD content of his / her flowers, distillates and such?

Thanks and Happy Growing

MotaMan

IMG_3651.JPEG

There are. Most use thin layer chromatography. I don't know how precise they are though.
I've used a mail-in lab here in Canada, and it looks like one in the US has joined the site as a sponsor, @Rimrock Analytical .
You might want to check them out.

There are. Most use thin layer chromatography. I don't know how precise they are though.
I've used a mail-in lab here in Canada, and it looks like one in the US has joined the site as a sponsor, @Rimrock Analytical .
You might want to check them out.
You're exactly right. There are some at-home thin film chromatography kits available if you're looking for ballpark figures. You need to eyeball the relative size of each band to determine the amount. Laboratories including Rimrock use advanced chromatography methods to arrive at more accurate data. 👍

Hello all , almost the new year -- hope all had a great Christmas.

But what I am looking for is a home test for THC / CBD content of flower, distillates, edibles etc. Is there a company out there that sells a kit or something that allows the grower to determine the THC / CBD content of his / her flowers, distillates and such?

Thanks and Happy Growing

MotaMan

IMG_3651.JPEG
I think we can assist. Happy to chat about potency testing!

Thanks all -- I will look into this sponsor -- but -- we all know there are others out there.. Do other members have any suggestions ? I found Cannalytics , Tcheck

Thanks again -- Happy Growing

MotaMan

I looked at your site and found no at home THC / CBD test kits .. All I found were services to test my mailed in sample, unless I was looking at the wrong place on the site -- I did access "shop" and found nothing but a sex test kit.

MotaMan
Hello, We do offer potency testing for in-lab samples. We don't have a DIY at home test kit. Happy to chat about how it works!

Thanks all -- I will look into this sponsor -- but -- we all know there are others out there.. Do other members have any suggestions ? I found Cannalytics , Tcheck

Thanks again -- Happy Growing

MotaMan

That's the only one I know of but I don't want to put out the $$$ if it's no good.

I wouldn't use mine for all my samples, just the ones that I've had professionally sampled previously. Lately, my buds haven't been great so an at-home test kit would give me a ballpark figure of how much they've been affected compared to the professional results I had.

That's the only one I know of but I don't want to put out the $$$ if it's no good.

I wouldn't use mine for all my samples, just the ones that I've had professionally sampled previously. Lately, my buds haven't been great so an at-home test kit would give me a ballpark figure of how much they've been affected compared to the professional results I had.
HashGirl check out the other threads -- my equipment has arrived .

Happy Growing

MotaMan

Back
Top Bottom