Please help. "seeds male or fem"

cubby420

WHICH IS BETTER TO GROW MALE OR FEMALE.I'VE READ FEM IS AND READ MALE IS,NOT ON HERE.I ORDERED SEEDS AND AFTER I ORDERED THEM AND PAID FOR THEM I WENT BACK AND LOOKED AND I ORDERED MALES.CAN I STILL GET GOOD YIELDS,SATIVA AND THC LEVELS & BUDS FROM MALES.THE NAMES OF THE SEEDS WERE PRETTY GOOD SHIT.THE PICS THE YIELD AND EVERYTHING ON THE SITE FROM UK LOOKED GOOD,BUT WOULD LIKE SOME INPUTS ON THIS SITUATION.:blunt:

Re: Please help."seeds male or fem"

some thing tell me you ordered regular seeds instead of fem seeds ? Right ? Ok fem seed will give you a definite female or a Hermie. Reg seeds will either give you as male or female. When growing mj the female is the only one to budd. the male will only produce pollen sacks. SO to answer your ? a male will not budd and have hardly any THC. Well as far as i know it doesn't have THC. So most likely you ordered regular seed and you will have to grow them out and sex them to find your females

Hey Cubby......I am a bit confused on the buying male seeds? I am not sure you can determine what sex a seed is ( unless it has actually been feminized ) until its grown....Now there is a lot of opinions on what you do during the germination/seedling stage that can help influence a better female/male ratio but I think nature must take its course otherwise...I guess if it was from a hermy it would keep those traits but for the life of me I could not think of a reason you would want that.

Cubby, first of all, turn the caps lock off!!! it's a bit obnoxious....
Second, maybe it is time for you to do some reading so you can get a basic understanding of our beloved plant..... Here browse this this and see what happens, lot's of good info for the beginner... How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know Now go do some reading..... :)

Thanks Be IRIE,:yahoo: Sorry about the caps,I was in a hurry.Thanks I will do some more reading on those you gave me.By the way,I got my seeds today,skunk for indoor growing,Hawaiian Indica for in/out side growing and Forest Blue for in/out.I sent them a letter to see if they can tell me if I ordered fems or regs.Till then I'll start 1 of each of them and read up on how to tell the difference.Thanks for all your help man.:rollit:

Thanks Be IRIE,:yahoo: Sorry about the caps,I was in a hurry.Thanks I will do some more reading on those you gave me.By the way,I got my seeds today,skunk for indoor growing,Hawaiian Indica for in/out side growing and Forest Blue for in/out.I sent them a letter to see if they can tell me if I ordered fems or regs.Till then I'll start 1 of each of them and read up on how to tell the difference.Thanks for all your help man.:rollit:

Telling the difference is going to take about 4 weeks minimum cubby if you have limited space you will want to get fem seeds next time but for this grow if you have one small closet that you can dedicate to keeping a female specimen in , if you are able to store a female then you will only need to learn how to make clones and then will have a never ending supply of not only female plants but sexually mature female plants that will only need to be veged for a couple weeks and put to flower. The big advantage to this also is that when you force a plant to flower before it is showing preflowers is it loses a bit of its potency but when you are able to keep a fully mature female to be a doner you will have much more uniform and homogenous yields.

Back
Top Bottom