My future clone mothers -OG Kush, Sour Diesel, Big bud

Boba

Hey guys! Glad to be here with you! I'm Boba a young french canadian outdoor pot farmer from Quebec...Wow that was long! So yeah I got 6 mother plants 2 OG KUSH DINAFEM, 2 SOUR DIESEL MEDICAL , 2 BIG BUD SENSI & their main role is to make CLONES for this spring.(Now i'm wondering if I have to post this in Journal or not:high-five:) My babies were born 5 weeks go, I tried for the first time the coco soil, i'm very satisfied with this product I'm wondering if there is enough nutrients for later on, if you guys got any advice or tips or comments feel free to post! I'll add some pictures of the grow room, the products I'll use & maybe some magical items, we never know.

I took that picture yesterday, the first two is the OG KUSH, Big Bud in the 2nd row( lack of coco soil so I couldnt fill the 12 gal pot sad story..) & the 3rd one is the Sour Diesel.
IMG_028419.JPG

So yeah eventually I know there is many more things that needs to be done but i'll keep working hard cause I love it.:peace:

Sadly, it was in my friend appartment & he had to cut down the plants for some reasons, sad ;s

Back
Top Bottom