My girl just showed a blondes pubic hair

Hi redmud. Must have got lost in post. No response from seller as yet. But my plants got great buds on it atm. With my shitty first edition 1 amp diods.
But im on auto flowering white widows. Things are better for me now but i do need that new light. Fingers crossed it does come

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So glad for that the seed plant did finish under my diy set up it just took longer it didnt seem to affect yield to be under the lesser lights just the time it took to finish.

Sent from my Z959 using 420

I'm along for the ride lol. Haven't had a light fall on any grows yet but I did come home last night to find my fan fallen on top of my flowering girls and chopping them up!! Wanted to cry lol. I think I can get them back though.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

What's up buddy!!! I'm lots of help getting into more trouble lol.

So what's the update with the grow? How's everything going.
Getting them healthy again after my mother in-law left them looking like swiss cheese with water burns.I potted them up to 10 gallon fabric pots and topped the Lunar Landing. How is your grow?

It's going ok red. Honestly been one set back after another but they are surviving. Been meaning to update my journal, just keeps slipping my mind one reason or the other.
Yes Racer I am eager to see what's up with the grow? Get the new light yet? Guess I will go update my grow while I'm thinking about it lol.

Ok boys. Ive had no data but im back. Like i said earlier my leds are from the first generation but thhere growing ever so slowly. Ive purchased a mars but it never came so im slugging away with these shitters and using a bit of sun also. Ill post a pic now.

420-magazine-mobile933564560.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1051427799.jpg

Its to bad your light never showed i hope your next grow yields more for you don't give up just yet make improvements and grow on

Thanks redmud. I will improve my setup. Ive just ordered a 400 hps. Mars leds never arrived so im going the hps.
Whats your opinion on that redmud

Time tested and proven great in flower and ok for veg but not optimal lots more heat to deal with too your going into winter though so it shouldn't be to bad. Your yields will increase a lot too you should be able to grow out 1 to 4 plants reasonably well depending on their size.

As of right now hps is the number 1 light for growing and it's not even close. You will be very happy with it. I use a switchable 1000 watt MH/HPS and a 300 watt galaxy hydro led for first week of veg and as a compliment light the last 3-4 weeks of flower. Led is great for foliage development but the plants just never get size. I was listening to the grow show with Kyle kushman yesterday and I can't remember what university it was but they proved led grows the shortest plants of all the options.

Back
Top Bottom