My girl just showed a blondes pubic hair

Thanks for all that info boys. I was devistated with my grow. Me and my wife dont do great for cash so to get under 3 grams was disgusting. We just want to not pay for smoko. But the little i got was shit smoke also. They are white widow autos from 420.

So ive got a few under my leds and ive got an extra few cfls and this time there growing at what appears to be a normal rate. What i want to know is when my hps gets here can i just put it in tent and continue grow as normal.

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If it were me i would start it out as far away as possible and move it closer every other day until the plants start showing heat stress or light burn then back it off a bit and maintain that distance for the rest of the grow

Sent from my Z959 using 420

Yes sir, just keep in mind the intensity of the hps compared to what u were running. Like what redmud said, start it off no closer than 2 feet if u can then adjust everyday till u see burn and back off. Some strains like it bright others want space. There are lots of help pages on the web about light distance and intensity, I particularly like ------------.com. They are easy to understand with lots of pictures and charts. If I remember right a 400watt hps can be as close as 12"-18"(sorry dumb American that doesn't know metric lol). Place your hand palm down right above your plants for heat test. If it isn't to hot for ur hand it's not to hot for the girls. U will want to make sure u have adequate exhaust ventilation as hps does get hot. When tight on budget I recommend the VenTech VT DF-6 DF6 Duct Fan, 240 CFM, 6": Built In Household Ventilation Fans it's cheap but works well.

1666658454155.png

My lights are on for 21 hrs and off for 3. Grow and flower. Is this fine for an auto.
Yes ill need another exaust fan. Thanks boys.

My lights are on for 21 hrs and off for 3. Grow and flower. Is this fine for an auto.
Yes ill need another exaust fan. Thanks boys.

That should be fine. With autos it's really personal preference. Some people run 18/6 some people run 24hrs. Most say you need a dark period though. I ran 20/4 with mine.

Sweet. There is no need to change to 12,12 is there for flower. Correct me if im wrong.

Will im waiting for this hps i through a few more cfls in and boom. Things boosted in growth. I have a new journal. This one will be an improvement on this one. Thanks for all the great advice.
Pot dont cause no problems. Its proven to be better than loads of pharmacy drugs. I suffer from a few different problems. Without cannabis id be fucked in the head.

Me too bud i haven't really ever had the capacity to fall asleep easily I was the 4 year old laying awake at nap time and usually sleep 4 or 5 hours a night without cannabis with it i can get a good nights rest of 7 to 9 hours. I have fused vertebrae in my neck from a bad car crash. I have shoulder pain from dislocating it, and hip pain from dislocating both my hip joints, i broke my right ankle twice had surgery on it to put it back together once. And broke my left lower leg twice. I feel aches from neck to toe with headaches from lack of sleep so i get grumpy sometimes.

I race hillclimb cars. Ive had plenty of serious crashes but luckily i walk away. Ill keep my pegs crossed. Thats for sure.
We have no rights here with weed

Posts were canceled redmud due to being off topic. I recieved an email stating that our conversation went off the topic of 420 and unrellated conversations need to happen on unrelated page.
I appologise to 420 for causing any problems. Didnt relise i broke the posting rules. Ill read up on them before posting anything after this post...

THE GREEN RACER.

Hope you don't mind if I take a seat over here... I try to get to most of the Aussie grows, there's a few of us around here... Looking good Racer...

Back
Top Bottom