My Grow Room/s

mellon

Hey Folks, been a lurker for a long time !! learned a tonn from everybody o this site !! Big Thanks ! I think I finally have my grow room(s) all set up after many changes and trials. It took 4 grows over the last year and a bit to get my areas all tuned right and proper lighting. All of the grows have turned out well but now I think my 3 chambers are dialed in and ready to perpetuate some green ! Its a small operation to only feed my own habits.. 6 plants max at any given time but in 3 different areas in a perpetual sequence. 3 chambers - first for strictly cloning and starting the buggers out.. second is the veg chamber and then the flower area !

Here are pics finally.. let me know what everyone thinks !! interested in your feedback if I've done a good job or not.

Cloning.. here is my cloning cabinet. Yes its a GlowPanel LED but with my own trials etc.. I find the low intensity LED best for cloning my girls. I have a single Exhaust vent and a warming pad on the bottom to help with good root stimulation.
Clone-a.JPG

Veg.. here is my small veg cabinet. I use a 200W CFL with a batwing reflector. One intake and one exhaust fan and a few other fans you cant see for general air movement and circulation etc..
Veg-b.JPG

Veg-a.JPG

Flower.. I use a single air cooled 400W HPS. This is all new. I used to have just the 400WHPS in a batwing but couldnt control my temps just right so I upgraded to the aircooled hood. So much better !
Flower-a.JPG

From there here are just some other pics.. my Fan and Filter setup.. ducted to the air hood and then out. I built a home DYI muffler for exhaust since it pumps directly outside my house.... Best thing I have ever done !! outside you cant hear a peep !!.. it silences the 4" fan and ducting. Undetectible.
Filter_and_Fan.JPG

Ducting2.JPG

Exhaust6.JPG

Muffler_and_out.JPG

Going to also start a journal.. im in day 8 of 3 new seeds. From there will hope they are all Fems and then get them into a 2+2+2 perpetual grow going.

Happy Toking !!

Re: My Grow Room(s)

i had similar setup with 125cfl and some more small cfl, but at the esnd harvest with them isnt so bad!

Mellon,

Are you having any problems with insulation falling down and being incorporated into your produce? I wouldn't want to consume/smoke/vape fiberglass and other dirt falling from the floor above.

Not to yet.. I made sure before I started its all in place.. the bats are shoved in pretty good. in 3 years nothing other than dust collects on the reflector hoods..

Mellon,

Are you having any problems with insulation falling down and being incorporated into your produce? I wouldn't want to consume/smoke/vape fiberglass and other dirt falling from the floor above.

Back
Top Bottom