My Journal From Last Year & Current

rkix351

Jessica, and Kelsey
Strain = Sativa Pure very rare!, Purple Haze

Day 1-May, 15th 10 pm pick up , 30 minute ride to house, under small fluorescent light for 11 hrs.
Day2. moved to shop under light , Jessica 4” Kelsey4.5”. ( not much Poland spring water 1TBL spoon to each, and no nutrients added at this point)
Day 5 May, 19th second watering added air hole in cups. ( still in shock drooping).
Day 12, May 27th, grew 1.5 inches sprouting new nodes, and nice purple stems. Switched lighting schedule to 18 on 6 off, ( 12 midnight until 6 AM, lights off, added timer! Next watering on day 14, May 29th, fox farm veg nutrients added to water!
June 2nd, Day 17, still in pong cups. Beautiful day outside, set on deck for fresh air. 5 ½ inches tall some yellowing more so on Jessica, Kelsey looking healthy. Problems with the timer reset and will try again tonight. switched lighting schedule (11:00 PM - 5:00 A.M )
Day 22, June 7th, transplanted to 2 gallon buckets!
Day 33 June 18 Jessica is 1’1” tall and Wide. Same with Kelsey although fatter. Added ½ t of grow big to 1 Gal. water on June 16. moved off table to a brick bottom with white board , 2’1” away from light. I think I may need to take brick out and move to floor?? Don’t want to have them creature accessible.
Day42 June 27th, Jessica 19” tall 17 across, Kelsey 19 “ tall, 21” across, still veg state for another week or so. Added watering with FF big Bloom. ( light was out briefly).
Day 46, July 1st. Transplanted into 5 gallon buckets, ! wilted pretty bad., next step , clone, and then induce flowering! 22 “ tall, 24” wide!
Day 49 July 4th, Transplant went fairly well. Discovered 1 leaf on both plants with yellow specs. I found an adult spider mite( I think) or it could be medium shock, ( mixed reg potting soil with FF ocean forest. I am going to spray them with Neem oil mixed with some organic dish soap and water. Also on Jessica upper leaves were curling up on a few branches!
Day58 July 13, going to clone from Jessica. Using jiffy rooting pods, and powder root hormone. Placing under fluorescent light and humidity dome.
Day 59 July, 14, changed up , cloned 2 from Jessica from bottom and small 4 nodes down. Placed in humidity dome, misted, and put in grow room under my hid, at the very edge, 3 4 ‘ (foot) away from light! Wish us luck!
Day 60 July 15th ( 2 month mark) took 5 more little girls 2 from Jessica, and 23 from Kelsey, made a place under 20 watt 1 fluorescent bulb, down cellar,; note: ( much cooler and much more moist), made new humidity dome, keeping misted, going to get a heating pad for underneath clone tank.
Day 62, July 17th, Babies look great! , in the veg room ( witch is about to be the flower room, Jessica, and Kelsey doing great, will measure tomorrow Friday day 63, and My birthday, I will take 3 more final clones, and flower day 66 Monday July 28th, will give no light for 36 hrs, then switch to 12 on 12 off, 10:00 P.M. (off) 10:00 A.M. (on).small inout germinated a mid range seed, sprouted about 2 weeks ago around Day49, don’t know what sex so it’s sealed in a gallon xip bag in the veg room, we shall see!
Day 70 July 25th, change of plans, not flowering until more filled out on bottom and in the middle of both Jessica and Kelsey ! Clones look good at Day 9 & 10 misting 2 times a day and moved from the basement under fluorescents’, to on the outside of the grow room at 18/6. , note: little unknown seedling popping up, dowsed it with FF grow big, solution!
Day 73 July 28th, Change, took 4 more clones from both Jessica and Kelsey, they shall be known as C2 Purple Haze. Leaving The 2 Big Girls in Veg for another 3 weeks still 18/6 they are both showing pre flowers, so don’t want to start 12/12 until the Ladies have recovered from motherhood! Babies started in peat pod starters, except for 1 and 1 has already formed roots that one is almost 2 weeks old , cut on July 15th, Day 60 so 10 days old! Unknown seedling grew ½ inch.??? My Plan is to harvest 4 and keep one Mother, to keep the strain alive, might try cross breeding at a later point.
Day 75, July 30th
Day 95,August 18, many changes, Jessica and Kelsey will start to flower in the new room tomorrow, ( day 96), The clones c2, need to be transplanted right away, tomorrow, day 96 August 19, NEW ROOM!!! Flowering room, Veg room, (with a new light ), and clone space! YAY it will be heated, it’s insulated all but the floor, and I have 2 months before that needs to happen. Still have to receive the new light tomorrow, and make divider wall with black plastic sheeting. At long last the flowering stage for the 2 girls, and as for the clones C2(a) will be the new Mother plant!! All 4 of the other C2’s(b,c,d, and e,) will go through the cycle and so on!!
Day 98 August 21, Big day! Both rooms ready and working! Turned lights in flower room off for 24 hours before the flowering stage begins. C2 clones will be transplanted tomorrow, (1 will be the mother plant). New light works great! Apollo system hps 400 watt, light weight ballast, nice thin easy to work with reflector!. Will use FF soil, and RO water for transplant, and the 2 big girls ( Jessica, and Kelsey) will get there first dose of FF Tiger Bloom!
Day 102 August 25th, transplanted all but one clone, she seems to be lagging behind, but was a small cutting to begin! She is fatter than the others, also little unknown seedling is getting big, as soon as I find out the sex, it will either be tossed or fully grown and harvested. I have some small leaks in the flowering room to take care of tomorrow
Day 103, and the 4th day of flowering, before the leaks become a problem !!! ( Hermie), and THC content. I’ll patch it up and check it twice.
Day 104 August 27th, Added Jerimies unknown plant looks very indica dominant, transplanted to a 3 gallon with FF soil.
Day 106 August 29th. timer problem this AM!!! Must have got unplugged!! Will check daily “ A note for My Purple Haze-The Haze variety of marijuana is often considered a type of Sativa, or at least Sativa-dominant, yet Hazes have a few unique properties all their own. The genetics of this strain are a combination of Sativas originally from Mexico, Colombia, Thailand and India.
Hazes tend to have psychedelic and uplifting effects, and Haze plants have contributed genetics to many famous strains such as Super Lemon Haze, Northern Lights, and Jack Herer. Hazes tend to have very long flowering periods, though stay shorter and are easier to grow indoors than a pure Sativa.
Day 108-August 31,well day 5 of flowering for the big girls, very little signs of flowering,. Clones C2 and indica J1, and unknown doing fine. Still haven’t transplanted the bushy c2, or unknown, ( an idea from someplace I read, I might clone the unknown, flower it to see what sex it is), because it’s come a long way and I don’t want to waste it!, prayers little one! So far in summary to this point, it’s been since May 15th when I got Jessica, and Kelsey at 5 ½ inches and scrawny, they are now almost 6 ft tall, and 3 feet wide, and flowering for 5 days. I moved the grow room from the shed to the back half of the garage, and separated veg and flower. I got another light system, I installed a small rotating fan, and another fan blowing out of the chimney flute. I have a stereo, and small work desk, with 2 doors that open for storage .Tomorrow is the start of September, 2014, back to the college, and muni part time. Day 6 of flower, day 68, ( 1 and ½ moths for the C2 clones, and unknown, and day 6 for Indica J1.
Day 109, September 1st, 2014,. Train ride with my beautiful, wife for a day together, !

Day 124 September 14th, Long time too big girls starting to flower up nice! C2 ‘s are getting big , unknown getting transplanted then cloned, time to transplanted bushy c2.
And tomorrow, Day 125, September 15th, taking 4 clones ( C3) from Mother C2! Cold tonight, maybe frost, hope things are OK, oh and had to spray “neem” oil miteiside on big girls, ( 2nd application Saturday September 13th day 123!beginning week 3 of flowering Jessica, and Kelsey!!!
Day 124, September 15th, 2014 and day 1 of 4 C3 clones (Purple Haze) and 1 unknown cloned for sex determination!,
Day 131, September 21 Lots happening, Jessica and Kelsey both flowering nice, .2 C2 clones were put to flower, ( no 36 hrs of dark first????, 5 new clones, 1 witch is unknown ( cloned for sex determination. , In the veg room 1 C3 was pinched at the crown. The last c3 clone ( shorty) and the unknown will be transplanted on Wednesday ( Day 133) September 25th
Day 142 October 5th, Two girls have nice clear tichomes, the colas are nice and some budding all through, accept the bottom foot and a half, what a waste!
Two C2 clone have been flowering for 2 weeks now and very little sign of flowers. 4 C3 clones and unknown doing good, I do believe the unknown is female, another few days should tell. Mother 2 C2 clones and IJ1 doing good, one C2 is Shorty and the other I am pinching the tops! More clone to come!
Day 177 harvest of Jessica and Kelsey complete!! Only 2.5 Oz., oh well first harvest. Also 2 Unknown was a male, bye bye!! Flowering 2 C2’s a 2 more 2 weeks later, including the runt who went in last week, . 13 clones , ( I think 2 are dyeing, ( getting cold and only the 1 heater!, Mother is doing well, and IJ1 is in 24 hours of dark, flowering her tomorrow Monday November 9, 2014!. END FIRSTGROW JANUARY 2ND 2015, heater went off in grow room, went to 35 below, and froze 2 flowering purple haze, and J1 and 4 clones and 4 3 ft tall haze in veg.1 all in all a good grow net 1 lb,

GROW 2
2nd Grow 1 purple haze clone from first mother, 2 weeks old and strong, today February 28th, 2 seedings sprouted after 7 days of germination, 1 Acapulco Gold from barneys farm, and a crazy miss hyde from same, still waiting after 7 days for original sour desel, and my first auto flower, ultra violet!

OK March 29, day 1in the grow room! It's going to be 48% today and 22 tonight. I have built a 4x4insulated box and dropped the hid light down in the top. I'm going with 24hrs. Strait until it gets warm enough to go 18\6. Oh and it's snowing now!lol✌

Just 1of my purple haze clone
IMG_20150321_141545.jpg
IMG_20150321_141545.jpg[

Cold out,turned on light,(400watt hps), built a insulated box,lowered light to the top of the box,put a thermometer in there and I will check the temp in an hour. Most important, I cleaned the entire place.my flower room is ready too, but I might move the light temporarily and put a 400watt metal halide bulb in it and run both until it's time to use the flower room??what's your opinion??

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I will update my journal as I go week by week. A good grow takes lots of patients. I would like to know how to add to it and keep it active. I have lots to add and pictures. Please reply and advise. Peace out ✌✌

You can simply post updates on a regular basis to this thread to keep everyone up to date on your grow. Lots of pictures help to increase interest in your journal. Journals that have not been updated for a month are automatically moved to either Abandoned or Completed Journals to keep the Journals in Progress forum cleared old journals. I have moved this journal back to Journals in Progress.

IMG_20150630_185503.jpg
IMG_20150630_185534.jpg
IMG_20150630_185547.jpg
IMG_20150630_185543.jpg
IMG_20150630_185525.jpg
IMG_20150630_185459.jpg
IMG_20150630_185518.jpg
IMG_20150630_185536.jpg

The first day of flowering! 12/12. The Acapulco gold is 5'2", the crazy miss Hyde is 4'9", and my original purple haze is a very bushy plant only 3'7" tall,but 4'2" in circumference!!

11 clones , 6 and 5, two weeks apart! There are 2 more of each, in total 4 Acapulco gold, 3 crazy miss Hyde, and 4 purple haze!
IMG_20150617_123414.jpg
! I have updated pictures to follow!

Back
Top Bottom