My Pipes

Wilbur

This is my favorite....

sherlock31.jpg

sherlock21.jpg

sherlock11.jpg

But this is my day in & day out, most used pipe....

mushpipe21.jpg

mushpipe11.jpg

:smokin:

Cool pipes man.

Those are both nice. I like the sherlock.

yeah. That mushroom pipe is sweet. how much did that run you?

I like the size and colours of the over pipe, too.
the glass maker gave it to me as a gift, same with the sherlock. :cheesygrinsmiley: he only makes the mushroom pipes for friends as gifts. he never sells them :smokin:
he sells at lotsa festivals and goes by the nick Ziggy, anybody know him?

^ yep its a job cleaning it. but it looks best dirty, they both do. i never thought of it as sexy before, maybe its my hand that makes it look that way. :hmmmm:

You do have some really breathtaking hands. Have you ever considered a job as a hand model?

LMFMFAO......reminding me of that Seinfeld episode when Castanza gets a 'hand modeling' gig & of course loses his ass.........

Nice pipes User...... I just heard from 'Borealis' today. A somewhat local to me (only 90 miles) glass blower. My custom bubbler is in line to complete.

I think Dank has a hand fetish
:rofl:
I'm glad you all had a good laugh at the expense of my hands. If you think they look funny you should see my feet :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't hang on to most of my pipes for very long. I get them for free and when I meet someone I like or the mood just strikes I like to make someones day by giving them away. I was at a festival over the summer and bored so I put one down on a pathway and we just sat back and waited. This guy came walkin along, saw the pipe, looked around, quickly picked it up and walked off. I'm sure it made his day. It helped make mine. So right now these are my only two. I think I'll probably keep these two.

Haha that mushroom pipe kinda looks like a funny-looking penis. Sorry guys, it had to be said.

now that you mention it.... it sorta reminds me of the vd films they made us watch in the army. thanks for the image, i got suck on that pipe. maybe if i clean it with some antibiotics.

You do have some really breathtaking hands. Have you ever considered a job as a hand model?

You really have a fetish for hands dont you!

EDIT: ahhh damn, you beat me to it user...

P.S. I dig the mushroom pipe!

I really like your pipes man, the mushroom is funny. It's cool that you pass them along, round here we tend to hold onto our pipes and let them build up a good long history.

i can only use so many and they were free. plus when the artist finds out i gave one away i usually am given another one. its a win win. i should talk to him about being a sponsor hmmmmm........... i think the next time he gives me one, probably this spring or summer i'll think up some sorta contest here for it.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Ziggy makes some nice pipes. Have you seen his "Eyeball" pipes? I swear to god it looks like an eyeball @ the end, watchin out for ya!
lol
Honestly though, he only blows SOME of the pipes that he vends. He takes up a collection b4 a festival and gets the pipes out there. However, everyone that he gets pipes from, he either trained or learned from. So they're quality pieces!
Also, they don't put something "special" in the glass to make em stronger. they just use the same glass that's used for that glass cookware. then they kiln fire em for about an hour, depending on piece size and complexity, and let em cool down naturally.

Back
Top Bottom