my plant is barely surviving!

quiyettoker

my plant is on the verge of dyin, when a new set of leaves appear the ones under them turn yellow.Should I cut the leaves that have turned yellow under the ones growin now or just leave them alone?? now i'm using a fert that is 30-15-15, should i use my other fert which is 20-20-20 instead, because i read that for veggie stage i need 30-15-15, but the plants are turnin yellow could that also mean hard water, because im using rain water or should i just get purified water instead?? i water alittle every other day with 30-15-15 as my fert.

Re: my plant is barely surviving!!!!

only water when the soil is dry if not u can be over watering. Um for the ferts might be way to much and i hope u are using organica. dunno cut the waterin out and layoff on the ferts a lol.. how is it again?

should i cut out the leaves that are dyin or leave them alone?? should i just water once a week or what??

Wait hold on rainwater? Where do you live? Rainwater is often full of nasty chemicals not only from the air but mostly from your roof and gutters. The nasty soot and chemical ash that day by day settle down onto your house and then get washed into a bucket that you water the plants with, not healthy. Just use tap water and run it through a brita a time or 2. Then water your plants with that instead. And lay off the nutes for a couple weeks.

i get it, don't use rain water anymore for the plant,stay away from the nutes for a while,gotcha. ALSO,how close should my mh 400 watt be to my plants about 2 ft maybe???

I heard that lights should be 2 inches away from the top but I'm sure it's more w/ a 400.

Back
Top Bottom