My room grow set-up

Re: My College dorm room grow set-up

Maintaining a perfect 76F is desirable but almost impossible in practice. Generally, room temp is maintained between 72F and 80F.With CO2 you can go higher in temp.

Nodirtweed4me - if what you say is true which does make complete sense. Then all the ~200 seeds that I collected from the hermi are 100% feminized. I guess that is pretty fukin sweet.
You guys keep the temperature to 76 for the best ratio male-female. But what would be the best temperature for an all female growspot. Right now mine is sittin at around 65 below and 82 above the canopy.

it was a quarter of med's the blunt itself was about 8 inches long. From what I felt, one small puff off of that and the feeling of gettin high and smoke is like from a 100% bong rip (clearing including=)

Alright guys, tommorow I am coming back to school, so I am gona post a big post with pics comparing how the 3 sisters changed over the 3 day period of me being gone, and ofcourse no watering=)

Dear journal, I just got back from home after being away for 3 days from the 3-sisters, picture on the left shows them on friday when I left, pic on the right is monday when I got back. As predicted all 3 show signs of female.

975.JPG
1064.JPG

You can clearly see the growth by looking at the height the shape of leaves, a good marker is that hole in the cabinet for air convection.

Those burns on the leaves actually come from my floro which is too close, but i dont care since i am gona have to trim much of these fan leaves soon anyways.

The front right one is the biggest, had the largest sporut too, and now I can almost surely see a few thin long curling white strings coming out of the top, those I presume are the hairs forming.

How much more time do you guys think its gona take these 3? 1 more month or maybe even 2?

Beautifle

Sweet, got some good news and some bad news, lets start with the good news, this pic is taken through a mag glass of one of the nodes of my front right plant-

hair_5995451.jpg

As to the bad news, well after carefully examining all my plants for hairs, I happened to notice a single tiny male ball hangin at one of the top nodes of my rear plant. I quickly removed it but couldnt find any others, cud this be a defect? or its a hermi for sure?

wait and see... just keep checking for those cursed nads...

Alright so far all plants show signs of females, the hairs are begining to form at the top of each plant. So, I say in about 2 weeks I should have pics clearly showing the "entrance to adulthood" of these ladies, as I may say.

Waiting on updates....:nomo:

Update- all plants have picked up speed, the one on the left is still a bit behind then the other two. The smell is amazing and I havent seen another male ball yet!!! I had to move my light up again today to make these babies stretch up more (planning to fill up the whole cabinet)-

andthen1.JPG

Isn't it such a happy family?

The highkid, just wanted to let you know you have inspired me into building a grow box like yours, hopefully within a month or two I will have my own grow journal on here...

:adore: Much praise for the great job done so far...:adore:

:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom