Need Advice on a Bottle Neck in my Schedule

SeaBow

I've been reading about the negatives with using 12/12 on auto flowers and can't make up my mind on what to do.

I've started my first "real" grow and swapped from hydro to soil mid seedling stage based on it's just too hot right now. I won't be able to keep the reservoir cool enough. This led to stunted growth and a bottle neck in my schedules. I now have 9 plants at different stages and want to flip most to 12/12 so I can have bud for father's day. That gives me 8-9 weeks of flowering .

My problem...
Outdoor shed is where everyone ended up. It's a great space with everything running for a good grow accept for temp problems. 400watt HID convertible and can make CFL's to suit. I have indoor 1'X2.5'X3' that I wanted to veg in. And, of course I have outside (which I really don't want to do because of LEO).

I have 2 Bubblelicious Auto Fems that may be starting to flower — 3 White Widow fems — 2 Swiss Cheese fems — and 2 Bag seed plants female. (Bag1 is a reveg from the test grow so I know she's fem and Bag2 shows fem).
Should I flip everybody over to 12/12 this weekend and take the hit or shuffle the autos and runts indoors until the smell is unmanageable then out to 12/12? What would a light schedule change do to the autos?

I'm sorry for the run on but explaining it would answer most questions in advance.
:thanks:

I’ve been reading about the negatives with using 12/12 on auto flowers and can’t make up my mind on what to do.

I’ve started my first “real” grow and swapped from hydro to soil mid seedling stage based on it’s just too hot right now. I won’t be able to keep the reservoir cool enough. This led to stunted growth and a bottle neck in my schedules. I now have 9 plants at different stages and want to flip most to 12/12 so I can have bud for father’s day. That gives me 8-9 weeks of flowering .

My problem…
Outdoor shed is where everyone ended up. It’s a great space with everything running for a good grow accept for temp problems. 400watt HID convertible and can make CFL’s to suit. I have indoor 1’X2.5’X3’ that I wanted to veg in. And, of course I have outside (which I really don’t want to do because of LEO).

I have 2 Bubblelicious Auto Fems that may be starting to flower – 3 White Widow fems – 2 Swiss Cheese fems – and 2 Bag seed plants female. (Bag1 is a reveg from the test grow so I know she’s fem and Bag2 shows fem).
Should I flip everybody over to 12/12 this weekend and take the hit or shuffle the autos and runts indoors until the smell is unmanageable then out to 12/12? What would a light schedule change do to the autos?

I’m sorry for the run on but explaining it would answer most questions in advance.
:thanks:

I ran my autos for 18/6 for 4 weeks, they have been in 12/12 for almost 2 weeks now with no slowing down. They could take a bit longer but I dont see a problem. I was forced to put them in 12/12 cause I had other non-autos I wanted to flower too.

I also LST'd @ 4 weeks which they say screws them up, I disagree and saw much better growth then on the ones that werent.

I think people unintentionally spread misinformation about auto's because they heard it somewhere else but yet have never tried it.

Its my first grow...on that note I think you can abuse the shit out of marijuana when it comes to bending, light cycles, defoliating etc etc.........when their happy in their environment, good PH, good temps, lots of light, proper feeding and proper watering they will still thrive.

I've thought about LST, which I did on my test grow and am comfortable with, because there's SO much undergrowth below what will be the main cola. I also can't feed them nutes for shit. The slightest addition and they get all pissed off. Like this:morenutes::cough:

12/12 with autos decreases your yield, 24/0, 20/4, or 18/6 are the light schedules, since auto flowers automatically flower you dont need them on 12/12.

Back
Top Bottom