Need advice on hydro setup

CEFLINE

Sup guys

Just wanting some advice on hydro setups.

I am currently 4weeks in 12/12 with my lemon haze via DWC method and I really like the growth but dislike the maintenance , have to fill 2 50L Rez weekly , clean and carry around really is pushing me away from DWC

Have been reading around a few sites and seen methods such as RDWC , Ebb and Flow etc

So any advice with your favourite setup and why or which setups you've had decent yields with I'm planning on doing 4 plants next time and possibly gonna get a bigger tent.

Cheers

i run the current culture 8 gallon extra large it has a 15 gallon top off barrel really low maintenance
IMG_214411.JPG

IMG_21438.JPG

I am doing a hybrid combo setup of drip on the ends and flood table in the center section. Combo of LED and CFL

image15852.jpg

image15850.jpg

Sup guys

Just wanting some advice on hydro setups.

I am currently 4weeks in 12/12 with my lemon haze via DWC method and I really like the growth but dislike the maintenance , have to fill 2 50L Rez weekly , clean and carry around really is pushing me away from DWC

Have been reading around a few sites and seen methods such as RDWC , Ebb and Flow etc

So any advice with your favourite setup and why or which setups you've had decent yields with I'm planning on doing 4 plants next time and possibly gonna get a bigger tent.

Cheers

I've never done a DWC grow, but i have done a recirculating hydro setup, and i only changed the res every 2 weeks and never had a problem. I occasionally put a small dash of Hydrogen peroxide in the water, just in case any bacteria was thinking of growing.
But i thought, as long as you had a decent air pump and air stone, and your temps are kept under control, that bacteria wasn't an issue.

Or is there other maintenance involved with DWC. I thought it was pretty much just a set-and-forget kind of setup.

Are you not able to do mantenance in situ?

Back
Top Bottom