Need expert help on yellowing/brownish leaves! Help!

Yes like desiBud420 said i get the jist just cant really follow Mr.bushmen but thanks for the info and help. Also desiBud is this a ph meter..?Accessories

Ya the one for $54.99 is, but yowZa it's pretty pricey. If you have the budget for it then go for a good one, otherwise here's the one I've ordered and waiting for to arrive for $18 (list price was $40) off amazon USA.

image33320.jpg

But the one you showed me looks like a good quality one. Do ask retailer if it comes with pH calibration solution! Often I've found amazon Canada has limited options available where as the US one has a lot more variety available. Some might be willing to send it to you with some custom/duty fees but that's only if you go down that route if not a shop more conveniently in your area.

PH meters come in a few shapes and sizes that might also have more features in them. I can't seem to insert a google search link here, but head to your browser and type in "pH meter pen", then goto images. That should give you an idea of what they look like. True tennis also a soil version that you can stick right into the soil and reach the tap root level more accurately.

O Sweet Jesus grow.can has Mylar as well! I can't find any of that stuff here =(
Using aluminium foil as reflective material until I can find some reflective white panaflex.

Ya the one for $54.99 is, but yowZa it's pretty pricey. If you have the budget for it then go for a good one, otherwise here's the one I've ordered and waiting for to arrive for $18 (list price was $40) off amazon USA.

image33320.jpg

But the one you showed me looks like a good quality one. Do ask retailer if it comes with pH calibration solution! Often I've found amazon Canada has limited options available where as the US one has a lot more variety available. Some might be willing to send it to you with some custom/duty fees but that's only if you go down that route if not a shop more conveniently in your area.

PH meters come in a few shapes and sizes that might also have more features in them. I can't seem to insert a google search link here, but head to your browser and type in "pH meter pen", then goto images. That should give you an idea of what they look like. True tennis also a soil version that you can stick right into the soil and reach the tap root level more accurately.

O Sweet Jesus grow.can has Mylar as well! I can't find any of that stuff here =(
Using aluminium foil as reflective material until I can find some reflective white panaflex.

Thanks desibud420 ya i think there is one on amazon.ca for the same price as the USA one also yeah im going to contact GL Canada to ask if that Ph meter is a good quality because its like 54$ if its no different ill just get the one you showed me in the pic above. Yeah it took me a wile to find a site in Canada that had everything i needed GL Canada is alright a lil pricey tho :p Thanks again desibud420 :thanks:

Back to search results |Listed in category:
Garden & Patio>Hydroponics & Seed Starting>Other Hydroponics
Business, Office & Industrial>Electrical & Test Equipment>Test & Measurement Equipment>Meters>pH Meters
Free P&P
GNS-Digital-PH-Meter-TDS-Meter-Water-Quality-Tester-Hydroponics-RO-Water-SPA
Click to view larger image and other views
Have one to sell? Sell it yourself
GNS Digital PH Meter + TDS Meter Water Quality Tester Hydroponics RO Water SPA
AUTO CALIBRATION - FREE 2 SPARE BATTERIES +3 PH SACHETS
| Add to Watch list
For this item, the seller provides:
eBay Premium Service
Seller information
golden_bullet4317 (5707 Feedback score: 5707)
99.9% Positive Feedback
Follow this seller
Visit Shop: GENTRONICS PRO
See other items
Registered as a business seller

AdChoice
Condition:New
Offer ends in: 04d 19h 52m
Quantity:
More than 10 available
303 sold

£18.42
£19.39
save £0.97 (5% OFF*)
Offer ends in: 04d 19h 52m Buy it now
Add to basket

Add to Watch list Add to collection 81 watching

Free delivery est. in 2 days
More than 92% sold
Limited quantity remaining

H Meters
Digital-pH-Meter-Tester-Monitor-Hydroponics-Aquarium-Pool-Spa-Pond-0-0-14-pH-ATC
Click to view larger image
Have one to sell? Sell now
Digital pH Meter Tester Monitor Hydroponics Aquarium Pool Spa Pond 0.0~14 pH ATC

On USA eBay cost 19$ no More ph problem

Back
Top Bottom