Need grow assistance!

Hey all I was able to run a slurry test. The pH was at 5.8. I have since flushed to get the pH back on track. I've placed yellow sticky traps around them as well.

Sweet. Try some dolomite as a top dress. Every time you water it will balance the ph. It's cal/mag and ph buffering all in one.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

After the flush I waited till the soil dried and performed another slurry test.. ph is only at 5.9 now.. any advise on how to correct the ph? I flushed each plant w 3 times the size of the container in water.

Ocean forest is supposed to be ph buffered to 6-7 range. Can't remember exactly. Still pretty low.
You could try the dolomitic lime...that's the cheapest and safest route. Put a half a handful on and water normally.
At least the ph is going up....soil takes longer to correct.

You gotta get that up to 6.25 to unlock calcium and magnesium. Think of it as Call of Duty. You're simply unlocking a level. Now get out there and get that CALMAG achievement!!!!

Fox Farm soil and nutrients are absolute garbage. Pretty labels, trash inside. Protip: For best results, avoid like the plague.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I see more problems on this site that are caused by Fox Farm's garbage soil and nutrients any other single issue, excepting grower error.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ive seen at least 6 posts relating to "fox farms" and "fungus gnats".
But let's help him through this.

So try the Dolomite.
But be careful which one you get.

This Dolomite will help your garden.
420-magazine-mobile1687656822.jpg

This Dolomite will lay down some justice to jive talkin' fools!
420-magazine-mobile1380060762.jpg

You want the first one.

After the flush I waited till the soil dried and performed another slurry test.. ph is only at 5.9 now.. any advise on how to correct the ph? I flushed each plant w 3 times the size of the container in water.

If you get the Dolomite pellets with the brown coating (there's white pellets too) it will correct your ph almost instantly.
The brown coating is a wash off, fast acting cal/mag that will bring your ph to 6.5 pronto.

Just add it on top and flush with same volume water.
Of course....you have to wait 3 days to dry it out again.

Once again thanks for the responses everyone. I have been able to increase the pH levels using dolomite lime. The seem to be getting better. I obviously made a mistake investing in ff. What do you all recommend I invest in for optimal growth?

Once again thanks for the responses everyone. I have been able to increase the pH levels using dolomite lime. The seem to be getting better. I obviously made a mistake investing in ff. What do you all recommend I invest in for optimal growth?

Dolomite for the win!
Try
3bfaa3d7933f74769af1006d44efcfb7.jpg

Just add water till bloom. Comes with lime and gypsum in the mix. No need to ph anything. No need to add anything till bloom.

Just a half a handful per plant then flush the plants then let dry for a few days and water normally.

Back
Top Bottom