Need help asap - New indoor grower in China

GanjaChina

Hi Everyone I have a bunch of Yunnan Seeds and germed about 25 of them put them in a perlite soil coco mix "no name braned soil here in china" orderd some foxfarms liquid nutes online can't order the stuff I uses to use "Earth juice" and foxfarms happyfrog. and this is my first indoor grow I have a 1000 watt hps and MH . My question is How far should I keep the 1000 w MH from the tops of seedlings? and they are all in a grow tent with a carbon filter and extract fan also have a fan blowing inside? the tent is 200x200x200cm or 6.5x6.5x6.5 feet . I am sorry if this post is a little confusing english is not my first language. My teacher was as he said a stoner from northern california haha. he went back to america now but he gave me a lot of info before he left a year ago he thought me for 6 years english so please help me . jah bless

A general rule of thumb for 1000 watt HID is 18-24 inches from the top of plants, but it will likely be a bit further away singe they are just seedlings.

thank you so much for quick reply. also what do you think about foxfarms liquid nutes? do you think I should make somthing like subcools super soil? or use advance nutes like big bud?any info anyone has would be much help. thanks guys

well a super mix like that still needs time to sit and "bake" as it were so unless you have some on hand, you're better off going with decent soil with amendments like perlite for drainage and use the nutes you have. I find it way harder to source out materials for a super soil like subcools in my area but it may be easier to find in yours to purchase for your next grow.

Back
Top Bottom