Vancouver I need YOUR help

Maryganja

Does anybody here live in Vancouver who could help direct me to a place that sells FoxFarm Ocean Forest? If not FoxFarm then HappyFrog?
And Bloodmeal, Bonemeal if possible? I've went into two gardening shops recently and I've had no luck. And what do the prices range for FoxFarm and HappyFrog. I only have two plants so I'm not looking to buy big bags of soil.

Re: Vancouver 604 I need YOUR help

Hey bro.. fox farm has a website where they have a store locator for stores in eaqch state that carry their product
Or jus buy it online..

Good luck bro :peace:

Hey bro.. fox farm has a website where they have a store locator for stores in eaqch state that carry their product
Or jus buy it online..

Good luck bro :peace:

do you mind directing me to the site? I can't find it on google.

that site seems to not have my city in it let alone my state.

Does anyone here live in Vancouver that would recommend any other soil to use along with a location where I can buy it?

Have you thought of buying it from a horticultural site? Or ebay?

that site seems to not have my city in it let alone my state.

Does anyone here live in Vancouver that would recommend any other soil to use along with a location where I can buy it?

i don't live in canada but i buy my seeds there so why not buy the ff soil from ny and let em ship it, it's definitely worth it. thats where i got mine from:smokin:

I live on the island so I know what you're going through. If you can't find Fox Farms consider Sea Soil, it's made in BC and it's supposed to be pretty good. I'll be using it in my next grow. The one draw back (potentially) to mail order dirt is that shipping is usually charged by weight. Dirt can weigh.. Just a thought.

Good luck!

Indicana.

:rollit:

hey i get my soil Island Flowers & Indoor Grdnng
909 N Tomahawk Island Dr Ste 103, Portland, OR 97217:Rasta:

I have purchased several FoxFarm products online from Amazon.com. I also recently bought some FFOF, FFLW, and a bag of worm castings from High Tech Garden Supply(High Tech Garden Supply). Both are good sources for many of the things we need in our hobbies. HTG sends everything in discreet packaging too. As it usually is, shipping charges with online purchases are always the thing that I hate. It's my only option though as I live in a smalltown with very limited selecton. Good luck!! :rollit::peacetwo:

I live on the island so I know what you're going through. If you can't find Fox Farms consider Sea Soil, it's made in BC and it's supposed to be pretty good. I'll be using it in my next grow. The one draw back (potentially) to mail order dirt is that shipping is usually charged by weight. Dirt can weigh.. Just a thought.

Good luck!

Indicana.

:rollit:

Can i ask if you or someone you know has grown directly in sea soil?
As far as i know its not recommended to grow directly in sea soil but to add it to some of your mix. I'm using pro mix and i add sea soil and organic compost.

P.S. I'm a fellow islander as well, cheers.

:thumb:

I personally prefer promix bx and hp or sunshine mix #4 they are pretty mild in any added nutrients so you get to have more control over your nutrients and as far as bone and blood meal canadian tire, home hardware,home depot etc etc all usually carry those in there garden section. Otherwise do a search for homegrown hydroponic stores they are a pretty large franchise.

Back
Top Bottom