Need help asap!

arizonabudski

my plant is almost 2 weeks into budding and it is alreasyt showing preflower. the past few days have been cloudy with lil direct sunlight on my plant. I have still been covering it with my tarps to give it darkness. The forecast here shows it will still be cloudy for the next few days. My QUESTION is seein that there is little direct sunlight on my plant should i stop covering it to give it 12 hours of total darkness at night?

Re: Need help asap!!

well it is going to get to cold where i am before it gets to 12 hours of darkness, i was told i had to force following...idk if i should be covering during these cloudy days however

you shouldnt be covering them up...the US is in flowering anyways....let it run its course..where are you located geographically? SE, NE, SW, NW US?

Arizona, a single candle light by your plants cant practically screw up its light cycle. The clouds do give light now matter how cloudy and dark it gets. General rule of thumb, if its brighter than the natural moonlight, its too bright. If taking off the tarp will affect its dark cycle, dont do it.

Back
Top Bottom