Need help before all bud goes bad

Majikz

So yesterday I bought 5g's of hindu kush, a good indica. I have an air tight mason jar that I store it in. I keep the jar in my closet, the room humidity is around 60-62% and the room temperature is around 62-66°F. When I opened up the jar today, the kush was visually browned and beginning to become brittle. I'm not sure what the problem is, there is no where colder in my house to store the weed. Someone please help me understand why this is and what I can do to make sure my stuff stays fresh in storage.

Was the stuff cured when u bought it?
Or are you curing it?
If you open the jar does it perhaps smell moldy? Could be jarred to wet.
A cooler place would be in the fridge. Maybe post a close up pic of it.

So yesterday I bought 5g's of hindu kush, a good indica. I have an air tight mason jar that I store it in. I keep the jar in my closet, the room humidity is around 60-62% and the room temperature is around 62-66°F. When I opened up the jar today, the kush was visually browned and beginning to become brittle. I'm not sure what the problem is, there is no where colder in my house to store the weed. Someone please help me understand why this is and what I can do to make sure my stuff stays fresh in storage.
TRy the frig or freezer

Back
Top Bottom