Need help identifying leaf trouble!

Jakelitch

So I have two jock horror fems from nirvana growing. I started noticing rust type spots that are drying out and cracking. Also new growth is appearing burnt. Not all just some. Mostly in the middle of the leaves but somebody tips advice well. Also noticing holes a peaking on leaves. I did see one or two flying bugs. Small and black. I've used a magnifying glass and looked for bugs and see nothing of the sort on any leaves. Temp Osv about 73-79 all day and humidity is about 45. I planted on ffof sized with happy frog. After two weeks of growth I planted into just ffof. I haven't nuted yet at all. Been using spring water ph'd at 6.3-5 one plant is expoerincing the problems worse than the other. Pls help!!

So I have two jock horror fems from nirvana growing. I started noticing rust type spots that are drying out and cracking. Also new growth is appearing burnt. Not all just some. Mostly in the middle of the leaves but somebody tips advice well. Also noticing holes a peaking on leaves. I did see one or two flying bugs. Small and black. I've used a magnifying glass and looked for bugs and see nothing of the sort on any leaves. Temp Osv about 73-79 all day and humidity is about 45. I planted on ffof sized with happy frog. After two weeks of growth I planted into just ffof. I haven't nuted yet at all. Been using spring water ph'd at 6.3-5 one plant is expoerincing the problems worse than the other. Pls help!!

420-magazine-mobile634670255.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1749610603.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1482233301.jpg
420-magazine-mobile72111474.jpg
420-magazine-mobile666662878.jpg
420-magazine-mobile637550201.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1208513306.jpg
o
420-magazine-mobile715059746.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1071670634.jpg
420-magazine-mobile515505003.jpg
420-magazine-mobile719214052.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1791098775.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok. On it. Brb.

420-magazine-mobile1485148001.jpg
420-magazine-mobile125280414.jpg
420-magazine-mobile459001277.jpg
420-magazine-mobile594279338.jpg
420-magazine-mobile715005460.jpg

Sooo they look a lot better under white light. Some of the pics of leaves I posted under led I did get rid of earlier due to there damage. So I couldn't photograph them. Am I worrying for nothing?? Lol

Need help identifying leaf trouble!!

Before noticing the issues how long had it been since you fed? Was the feed with nutes or plain h2o? The leaf(s) with holes seem as though you may have a pest in your midst..

Before noticing the issues how long had it been since you fed? Was the feed with nutes or plain h2o? The leaf(s) with holes seem as though you may have a pest in your midst..

I haven't used any nutes at all yet. I'm using ffof soil and know it's not smart to nute for a few weeks. Plants are a few days over a month from seed. I know normally most would be feeding by now, but I transplanted into fresh ffof so I thought it would be best to wait a few weeks from transplant. Just fresh spring water ph'd around 6.5. Yeah, the holes are weird but I've used pretty strong lens and can't see a thing. I'm stumped.

What are you ph'ing at?
Also, what did you use to take those super close pics with?

I'm using general hydroponics ph kit to ph at around 6.3-6.5. I'm hoping. It's my first time using anything like that. I wanna get a ph pen. Would put me at ease. It feels like too much of a guessing game with the kit. Honestly, I just used a magnifying glass and my iPhone. Pretty sweet.

I would suggest keep looking. Prob a caterpillar of some sort eating the leaves. As for the spots I wouldn't be too concerned with them. I would start hitting her with nutes though if she's over 30 days old.

Thanks man. I def still keep looking. Picking up some insecticidal soap tomorrow. Ill start 1/4 strength nutes next watering. See how that does. Otherwise the plant is doing wonderfully. Plenty of growth, I accidentally snapped her trunk right under top mode the other day. Just kept on growing. She didn't care at all. lol I was bugging out but she was like I got this. Lol thanks for the info. It's my first grow and really don't wanna hurt her, I'd be sad. Ha I'd bro

I'm using general hydroponics ph kit to ph at around 6.3-6.5. I'm hoping. It's my first time using anything like that. I wanna get a ph pen. Would put me at ease. It feels like too much of a guessing game with the kit. Honestly, I just used a magnifying glass and my iPhone. Pretty sweet.

I would DEF recommend a ph pen. I never tried using a magnifying glass. What mag is it? x10, x25?
Edit: I've been trying to find something to use that would make it easier to take close up pics.

I would DEF recommend a ph pen. I never tried using a magnifying glass. What mag is it? x10, x25?

Honestly, I don't know. lol it's a wicked old one. It was a promo gift from a local bank. Prob from the eighties. Lol I'm going to the grow shop tomorrow so imma grab one for sure.

Have you happened to notice any white webbing located on your plants anywhere? Thats a tell tale sign of spider mites. They would cause the discoloration noted in your pictures..

None whatsoever. I've checked with a high powered magnifying glass and haven't seen anything moving around. Maybe my eye is just untrained due to being a nube. :/

None whatsoever. I've checked with a high powered magnifying glass and haven't seen anything moving around. Maybe my eye is just untrained due to being a nube. :/

Question. So I've been using a humidifier to keep things up for me. I've been using regular tap water for that. Haven't even let the chlorine evaporate out. Never even crossed my mind till now. Do you think that chlorinated tap water in the air could be the culprit?

Have you happened to notice any white webbing located on your plants anywhere? Thats a tell tale sign of spider mites. They would cause the discoloration noted in your pictures..

So I've been using a humidifier to keep things up for me. I've been using regular tap water for that. Haven't even let the chlorine evaporate out. Never even crossed my mind till now. Do you think that chlorinated tap water in the air could be the culprit?

420-magazine-mobile1179051787.jpg
420-magazine-mobile135528663.jpg
420-magazine-mobile230445221.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1935636726.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1864513205.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1506800162.jpg

Having similar problems with my sweet tooth. She's rather spotty like this all over the bottom fan leaves healthier tops. She's just started to bud and I've been maintaining just seasol every 4days. Maybe I have a vitamin deficiency? Seasol seems pretty shit. Any suggestions?

I went to my local grow shop and asked. The guy said it was dead a bug prob and sold me an insecticidal soap. I only started treatment yesterday but I haven't seen any new damage. Good luck man.

Yeah I treated her with eco-oil a couple of days ago. Hopefully I can get some proper nutes soon and see if that helps. Accidental xmas bagseed grow!

Sent from my MI 5 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom