Need Help - Is it a Nitrogen Toxicity or Nitrogen Deficiency? With Pictures

rachamel

i just transplant it 2 days ago the Leaf tips start to turn down and the color start getting a bit yellow

and im confused cause i was reading n searching alot n now im confused is it Nitrogen Toxicity OR Nitrogen Deficiency

n i know its dying but what the .... should i do to save it

my humid is always 45-62%
temp 24-25
light CFL 270 W

IMG_039720.jpg
IMG_041422.jpg

IMG_041322.jpg

IMG_041724.jpg

IMG_041624.jpg

IMG_041522.jpg

IMG_041220.jpg

IMG_040016.jpg

Re: need help... is it a Nitrogen Toxicity OR Nitrogen Deficiency with Pictures

I'd post the deficiency chart if I knew how to do it properly, someone will step in and do that or just search for deficiency and you'll come across it, it gets posted lots.

I'd post the deficiency chart if I knew how to do it properly, someone will step in and do that or just search for deficiency and you'll come across it, it gets posted lots.

I am also having problems

MsBadger5_001.JPG

The center of the fan leaf looks like rust

MsBadger5_002.JPG

And is spotting on the leaf

MsBadger5_004.JPG

She is my big girl and I don't know what is wrong. The PH is 7 and I just gave her a drink using FF Grow big. The soil contains organic soil, worm castings. Maybe somebody our there can help both of us ?

:helpsmilie:

MsBadger5_001.JPG

MsBadger5_002.JPG

MsBadger5_004.JPG

She is my big girl and I don't know what is wrong. The PH is 7 and I just gave her a drink using FF Grow big. The soil contains organic soil, worm castings. Maybe somebody our there can help both of us ?

check this u can know what u have on ur case but on my case i couldnt know

What is the soil/soiless mixture you are using for your medium? How moist is your soil/soiless mixture, when did you last water?

to be honest i have no idea i got soil from the shop it says 7 ph and good for flowers and for vegetables
and yes its too humid i guess when i over water it it becomes like mud

to be honest i have no idea i got soil from the shop it says 7 ph and good for flowers and for vegetables
and yes its too humid i guess when i over water it it becomes like mud

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. Usualy on a small seedling when the leaves droop it is over watered.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

MsBadger5_001.JPG

MsBadger5_002.JPG

MsBadger5_004.JPG

Where on your plant are those leaves with the problems located? You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. You may be experiencing a nutrient lockout due to pH miss adjustment.

pH_chart7.jpg

Plant Abuse Chart

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. Usualy on a small seedling when the leaves droop it is over watered.

pH_chart7.jpg

Plant Abuse Chart

so what you advice me to do!!?

I would let the soil dry for several days before watering again, your seedling is most likely over watered.

wooh that makes me feel better.... so its not Nitrogen Toxicity cause i gave it lots of that yesterday some stupid person i guess told me to give it nitrogen !!!!

What is the name of the nutrient you used and how many millilitres per gallon did you give your seedling? I would not give a small seedling any nutrients. When your seedling is 4-5 inches tall and has 5 nodes of growth I would begin giving it 1/4 strength dose nutrients.

What is the name of the nutrient you used and how many millilitres per gallon did you give your seedling? I would not give a small seedling any nutrients. When your seedling is 4-5 inches tall and has 5 nodes of growth I would begin giving it 1/4 strength dose nutrients.

BioBizz 2 ml/L bio grow

If you notice the yellow on the tips turning brown then you should flush the soil with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size.

i just did but i dnt have a ph controler n my water is ph 8 !!! any way i thing its dying i will leave it alone after this flush.... it was my first

n i still got 15 left i will start to germinate 1 of it.... maybe a KRITIKAL BILBO ,, or i might germinate an autoflower one

Back
Top Bottom