Nitrogen deficiency?

YungWoodz

I need some help I think my plants have a nitrogen deficiency, they're both autos and on day 45 an 44. I gave them both Advanced Nutes piranha last watering hoping that would give them enough nitrogen till harvest. I watered again today but the yellowing is slowly climbing up, I didn't want to burn by over doin it so I jus watered with cal mag. Is this even a nitrogen deficiency or is it something else? If it is what is the best way to fix this. Thanks for any advice givin.
420-magazine-mobile1822119686.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1715337668.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2113732567.jpg

The plants leaves are still lookin like its getting worse fast.. I think the problem is my tap water. Even tho Its ph'd The only thing I can think of is the chlorine might be killing them. I'm gonna buy some RO water ph with sum nutes and flush both of them today. If they continue to get worse I might have to transplant and hope they make it..

I grew under LED one time and I can remember that they needed a lot of Cal/Mag to not have issues.. Not sure about your lack of nitrogen but are you feeding it Cal/Mag ? And yes you need to bubble your water to get rid of the chlorine .

I've been using cal mag from the begging. I was using distilled water up until a couple weeks ago. At this point I think it has to be the tap water, that's the only thing that's changed since this started happening. Hopefully a flush fix this

HEy Bud!

So what happened with this grow? can you share if it was really N deficiency?
I have a Northern Lights Auto growing and yesterday, day 45, I identified some yellow leaves on the bottom, some fell...
So as the top leaves were looking healthy, it was pointing to N def. I watered them today with the nute mix I was using for veg and I will see if the plant recovers.

In my case, I hope this is the fix, but any info is welcome :)

HEy Bud!

I have a Northern Lights Auto growing and yesterday, day 45, I identified some yellow leaves on the bottom, some fell...
So as the top leaves were looking healthy, it was pointing to N def. I watered them today with the nute mix I was using for veg and I will see if the plant recovers.

iv got 2 northern lights that have n def, i watered them with plain water for a few days and back on half nutes, you never seem to get the leaf shape back but theres nothing much you can do about it, i watered 3-4 days then back straight on half nutes.

HEy Bud!

Im only on my 2nd grow so take this with a grain of salt. If your ph is correct, and if your using RO or distilled water it probably is going to be N def. just don't overdo it giving her N to fix the problem or you might end up with a N toxicity. Can you post pics? This grow came out alright in the end got a good yield with decent smoke. In my situation It was multiple things I did wrong to cause this deficiency. I wasn't giving them enough N all throughout veg, but what made it get like these pics was mainly due to watering with hard tap water one time. The excess chlorine in the water caused a lockout to the already deficient plant. Hope this helps some.

Back
Top Bottom