Nitrogen Deficiency?

CP316

420 Member
Hi, Newbie here, I got Auto Candy Cane, and she is at day 38 from seed. I just notice a few yellow leaves at the bottom. It looks like Nitrogen Deficiency, but I am not sure. I did some research and found most of the Nitrogen Deficiency happens at the vegetative phase, but I am at the flowering phase. I am just wondering if its big concern. Here are some pics. All the input are appreciated. Thanks

Hey @CP316! nice looking plant :bravo:Great growth for 38 days.

Firstly - keep in mind once your plant gets into bloom phase it will no longer need much Nitrogen but actually need more Potassium and Phosphorus to concentrate on flower development. So i'd say you're early stages of potassium & phosphorus deficiency. Towards the last few weeks of flower it is natural for your plant to start cannibalizing lower fan leaves that do not receive much light towards so that it can concentrate that energy on flower production. Your'e a bit early into the grow for it to be that.
If you've got a general bloom nutrient now is the time to start adding it, if you do not have one yet you will need to get one. Look for high P & K nutes as that's what you're needing at this stage.
Hope that helped :goodluck: Keep us updated
Happy growing! See you around

Thanks for the info @irie lion. I do have bloom Nuts. I fed her 2ml CalMag, 2ml Mirco, 1ml Gro, 2ml Bloom with half tsp of Molasses on day 33, and PH between 6 - 6.5. And I gave her PH water on day 37. So should I double the amount of Nuts for her next feed? Thanks

So should I double the amount of Nuts for her next feed? Thanks
I don't want you to nute burn your plant, so on the next feeding up the dose by a quarter and if she shows no negative signs then up the next quarter after that. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom