Need help, thanks

Mrgrower221

420 Member
Hi everyone just need help here…

im growing 3x amnesia haze autos which I started from seed on the 5th of may and 1x og kush. I flicked to flower on the 12th of June was wondering when I need to start to flush ?

using biobizz , bio grow 2ml , top max 3ml , bloom 4ml every 2 days 12/12 light schedule

11D7154A-176D-49C6-9BF8-B397EBC206D3.jpeg

Hi if there auto flower they will flower on there own can have on most light cycles how long do they say from seed to finish it's normally around last time they recommend be ready to havest so flush week or 2 before they say they're done hope that helps

im growing 3x amnesia haze autos which I started from seed on the 5th of may and 1x og kush. I flicked to flower on the 12th of June was wondering when I need to start to flush ?

using biobizz , bio grow 2ml , top max 3ml , bloom 4ml every 2 days 12/12 light schedule

Hello @Mrgrower221 great garden.
From what I understand 20/4 is optional for light schedule growing autos.
Regarding flushing.
Does your nutrient line recommend a flush of the pot?
If not I'd feed them right up until you turn your lights off before harvest.
As this is a controversial topic for some reason I'm sure you will get various opinions.
Do what ever you deem best for your ladies.
But I find that if they are healthy and happy just keep on with your regiment.
Happy growing friend.
Bill

Hello @Mrgrower221 great garden.
From what I understand 20/4 is optional for light schedule growing autos.
Regarding flushing.
Does your nutrient line recommend a flush of the pot?
If not I'd feed them right up until you turn your lights off before harvest.
As this is a controversial topic for some reason I'm sure you will get various opinions.
Do what ever you deem best for your ladies.
But I find that if they are healthy and happy just keep on with your regiment.
Happy growing friend.
Bill
Agree so many people have different ways I've tried flushing for 2 weeks then nutes 1 more nutes before harvest I didn't like the taste I find 4 waters with 4l is enough but still trying to find best way now lol

Flush them asap supposed to do it before flower but it won't hurt if u do it soon they will be just fine I run that strain loved it everyone did.😊happy growing good vibes

Back
Top Bottom