Need help with a urine drug test

Garcia1996

I'm about 5"4, I weigh about 140pounds. I really need help passing this drug test next Tuesday! I smoked like 3 0.5g blunts. 1g of a blunt. And I'm really nervous about failing my drug test at my probation officer. I bought a 5 day detox kit that says it'll work but I'm not sure I stared it Sunday been drinking water today a lot peed a lot as well. And already took the evening pills. I took a drug test today before I took the evening pills to see if maybe the thc was out of my system and it was negative. I really need help on how I can pass and what I should do. I've been really paranoid I'm only 19 and don't wanna go back to jail. P.s. I already got caught once all my po told me was you know it's not legal yet right and just don't mess up again but he asked me if I did smoke weed and I told him yes. I really need help I get off probation this month too I know I messed up ����

sorry to day that the body take 30 day ( +/-) for marijuana removal -now that is if you smoke every day - if not and only smoked as you said look at 3 weeks (+/-) don't spend money on detox stuff - just drink water and give sample "halfway thru" you sample. Good Luck brother !!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom