Need help with my Blue Mystic and Northern Lights 2 weeks old

Gr8fulMedHead

I posted this to the lounge and then realized I was in the wrong spot, and could not figure out how to move it so posting again over here.

I started 5 blue mystics and 5 Northern Lights on 1/24/11 and they popped on 1/26. Everything was fine for the first week while I had them under the humidity dome but then I thought they were getting elongated and so put them under the lights (8 tube T-5) about 4 inches away. They kept progressing for another 5 days or so then they started showing signs of heat stress. I am a first time grower and so any help would be most appreciated. I joined this forum yesterday as I keep coming to it for help then decided to do a journal as this seems like the best place for info.

420_Mag_0011.JPG

The blue mystic plant above just developed the brown on the leaves over the last 36 hours or so. Any idea what I can do to bring her back to health?

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/420_Mag_004.JPG

The Northern Lights plants in front (BM in back) look like they have heat stress? At least that is what it looked like from a quick look through Jorges Cervantes Bible.

The last two days my girls started to look a little yellow and then the NL got those ridges in the leaves and the leaves started pointing down. So I put them under a humidity dome with 2 new Aurora Indica sprouts to help give them some love. I had kept them all under a dome for the first week or so and then thought they were getting elongated so I took them out and placed them 3-4 inches under a T-5. The temp never got above 86 degrees and humidity was 25-35%. Under the dome I am able to keep them at 77-87 degrees and 30-65% humidity. I was trying for 78-82degrees F and 40-60% humidity but it is tough.

Any help would be gr8fully appreciated.

couple ???? any nutes or food yet???raise the lites a little.temps sound good.any more pics?I'm ole skool so don't use domes an such.It is always a live an learn thing growing.been at it many yrs an always learn things.will help if i can.more pics an that info would help.

Hi Deadnrizin, thank you for chiming in. I did raise the lights and there is a little food in the fox farm light warrior mix I am using

Fox Farm Light Warrior Seed Strter Ingrediants:
Select Sphagnum peat moss
Horticulture Perlite
Earthworm castings
Granite Dust
1.5% Humic acid
Mycorrhizol
Bacterial Inoculant
Oyster Shell (to adjust PH?)

I do have more pictures in my Journal, which I would love to have you follow my grow if you were so inclined. The title of it is "Gr8ful, soil, Blue Mystic, N.L., Aurora Indica" and you can find it by clicking on my name "Gr8fulMedHead" above the Steal your Face with the leafs on it and it will give you a drop down menu with "Find more posts by Gr8fulMedHead", should be the third one down and click on that. One of the top posts should be the title of my Journal "Gr8ful, soil, Blue Mystic, N.L., Aurora Indica" and if you click on that you can find my journal with more photos.

I also started a Gallery which you can see if you go to "Gallery" up above left and click on it, then click on "Photo Gallery" and over to the right there is a search bar which is about 2 inches wide and if you put in my name it will take you to my Gallery where you can see all of them. I will probably put more up tomorrow morning but there are 15 or so in there now. I will probably put a few a day in my grow journal too so people that are assisting me do not have to go back and forth.

Thank you Deadnrizin for taking a look for me, would love to have you along for the ride on my journal as I can use all the help I can get! I am bummed if I burned my babies, I was so careful to have the proper temps and humidity and then I pull a total noob move, I hope the ladies can pull through.

The seeds are feminised and came from Nirvana, I should have posted that on my journal too. Thanks again!
:peace:

Last night I raised the lights so the ladies would get a break and 8 out of th e10 original plants are under the humidity dome with the sprouts. THe Northern Lights and Blues Mystics are on Day 17 from breaking through the soil. I read somewhere here you should not start counting until they have their first set of "real" or maybe it was its first set of 4 leaves? Any thoughts on that so I can revise my day number in my journal?

Still hoping to get a come back out of some of these I may have scorched with the lights being too close. Or are they lacking nutes? Or possibly nutes in soil may have affected these strains? Thanks for looking!
Gr8ful
:peace:

420_Mag_0012.JPG

Northern Lights #1 (I numbered them as they popped out of the soil so this one popped first)

420_Mag_0022.JPG

NL#2

420_Mag_0032.JPG

NL#3

420_Mag_0042.JPG

NL#4

420_Mag_0052.JPG

NL#5

420_Mag_0062.JPG

Blue Mystic #1

420_Mag_0071.JPG

BM#2

420_Mag_0081.JPG

BM#3 Looks OK but I am worried about the brown on the tips.

420_Mag_009.JPG

BM#4 Has some bad browning of the leaves.

420_Mag_010.JPG

BM#5 Hang in their little missy!

420_Mag_011.JPG

Aurora Indica #1 Day 3 from popping out of soil

420_Mag_012.JPG

AI#2

Back
Top Bottom