Need help with sproutlings

labotimy

Hello all, i have recently started a grow and i am pretty new to this. I think i am having a nutrient deficiency but am not sure. I will try to list all of the growing materials i have used thus far, and will include photographs.

The seeds i have are all from bags, but it was all higher quality bud(exotics/sensimia).
My soil medium is MG organic gardening soil with a low NPK value mixed approximately 60/20/20 MG/Bovung manure humus/perlite.
I added approximately 4 cups of dolomite lime to the mix and it totalled around 2 SQ/Y of medium.
After applying the lime i used a disposable PH kit and everything seems to be normal, ph between 6.5-7.
I also added a small approximated amount of bone meal and blood meal to the mix, just to supplement what seemed to be a very NPK lacking medium without nute burning.
I did a small fertilizing last night using a 50/50 of blood and bone meal, bone meal is 6.9.0 NPK and the blood is 12.0.0, and applied this mixture to the top of the soil around half a teaspoon per 8oz cup.
I have 3 2700k CFL's with 1600 lumens rated each on the sproutlings atm, and plan on building a box sporting between 8-10 with a mix of 2700k and 6500k CFL's. My box will also include multiple 80-120mm PC fans for airflow and ventilation, and a panda poly 6m lining.

Im not sure if it is a problem at all but the true leaves seem to be drooping and some have slight browning at the edges, as well as the bottom round leaves yellowing. Also the stems of my first 3 sproutlings are all purple.

DSC_07315.jpg

DSC_07303.jpg

DSC_07283.jpg

DSC_07275.jpg

DSC_07332.jpg

here are some photos showing the drooping true leaves, and browning of tips.

here are some more photos of my babies under the CFL's. I am kinda nervous since this is my first serious grow attempt. These seedlings are on their second week of growth and have 2 sets of true leaves each, any advice would be very helpful. I am not sure if im doing something wrong.

DSC_07224.jpg

DSC_07238.jpg

DSC_07245.jpg

Sorry might be a late reply.. Looks to me like it could be nitrogen toxicity. The symptoms tend to be droopy greener leaves that eventually turn yellow. Much lick overwatering. U may also want to look if ur water is being drained fast enough, but yeah as exile19 mentioned u could have added notes too soon. Also 60-20-20 for seedlings may be burning ur plant might wna check ur ph levels. Try less like a 2-1-3 ratio (I.e 6-3-9, 12-6-18) for veg and 1-2-3 ratio (I.e. 3-6-9 or eve 6-12-18) for flowering. I also apply new notes at half strength every other day only

Back
Top Bottom