Need Help With Step 1

Lovinweed420

ok well this is the first time iv ever grown anything lol and as of right now i have 4 seeds in a glass of water and there starting to sprout what should i do? leave them in the glass a little longer or will that drown them?

Inside, im using your everyday house lamps. I have more than 4 seeds, can i grow all 4 of them in 1 pot?Id hate to kill a female...

well man went to plenty of sights and iv got a good plan fopr my plant im growing in my closet, gonna line every inch of it with tin foiland then set up 4-6 black lights all around my plant when it gets big enough

one hour is not going to cut it you are going to have to read for the next week.go to walmart get kellogs soil ammend with earth worm castings, kelp ,or OSH sunshine soil #1.they have good draining in them dont get any soil with fertilizers init plant them a 1/2 inch in the soil and sprinkle water on them get the soil a little damp.get yourself those twisted floros at walmart like 5 for 10.00 dollars.get the highest watt you can afford.well that was easy you just started start reading because noone wants to totally help you out as you will find but if its obvious that you are having problems and you have been trying everyone will help you. good luck pm me if it gets bad

dont expect your going to get a harvest on your first try, not many people succeed on their first grow attempt. im on my 3rd my first 2 i didnt get a harvest.

Ok i think i have my plan :allgood: well what im gonna do is line my closet with tin foil,and get a growing lamp with a 200wat sunlight equivlent bulb thinggy and get a timer and set it for 18/6 and in that 6 hours of darkness im going to interupt it with 1 hour of light to increase the chance of a female? idk i read it somewhere lol and it sounded legit...after 4 weeks im going to switch the lighting to 12/12 lighting once it gets 1.5 months old im gonna slowly interduce it to fertilier and shit, speaking of fertlizer i already know the soil ima use just cant think of it right now.. ima have a fan blowing to keep good air circulation and im going to spary no toxic to plants insect killer so i dont get any bugs ruining my shit lol.....

well i know that plan isnt full proof and the best so ima go read more and see what i can change... please tell me some flaws in my plans...thx :icon_roll

do a lil more readin man u really dont need bug spary for indoors. and what is a 200 watt sun eqivialnt bulb??i havent heard of that is it a floural? and what is up wiht the interupting the light cycle wiht an hours of light never ever heard of thtat for the vef state u can have the light on 24 hours a day and u should introduce fertilzer sooner

I would go with a nice 250w MH for those four, if they all sprout. It may be to hot to keep as close to the sprouts as floros would be, but when they get bigger you'll want that kind of wattage. So maybe get a couple 100w floros for vegetation stage so you can keep your lights lower, but the last week of veg switch over to the 250w MH. Then from there use the MH for last veg week and all throughout the flowering process.

your a life saver im leaving right now to go and get all my planting shit thx man good lookin out, i might start a journal when they sprout

Back
Top Bottom