Need help?

newbie4200206

I have 45 plants .. ...6 of them have this going on in the pic...all same strain ...none of the other strain have it only this strain ...anyone know whats going on is this normal or what
....im affraid it might be banannas :( is it too late if they are ? They been on 12/12 for 20 days
20130404_124230.jpg

I have 45 plants .. ...6 of them have this going on in the pic...all same strain ...none of the other strain have it only this strain ...anyone know whats going on is this normal or what
....im affraid it might be banannas :( is it too late if they are ? They been on 12/12 for 20 days
20130404_124230.jpg

If I were a betting man I would bet on a hermie, remove those from your other plants and keep and eye on them and the rest of your plants , of the four I see in that photo I do not see pistals coming out of them so that would lead me to male reproductive parts, smoke may still be okay but if they open in with all the rest of the plants you will have 45 polinated plants. Any pics of the other plants and are there any bannanas lower on the plant. OG.

P.S. just FYI, photos cannot be hosted on an outside hosting site they need to be uploaded to your 420 gallery then just click the my photo button at the bottom of the dialogue box to input them into your thread, Peace OG.

The 6 Plants Have those Yellow things on Lower Bud sets too ... not as Much tho. I Removed the 6 n. -. It not too Late is it ?

20130404_145229_zps291bd47b.jpg

Here is another Plant

Hey there Newbie, if the rest look good just remove the other plants as far away from your blooma rea as possible, keep an eye on the remaining plants in the bloom area, just because a few have it does not mean all will do it, again the smoke from them may still be in the good to better range it may just have some seeds. As for the to late part did not look like they had opened yet so if you removed them the rest should be fine s long as the other plants pollen cannot get back into your bloom room

As for the pics, upload the pictures to a file on your computer, once there at the top on the left side it says gallery once you click it at the bottom it says upload photos, upload them to your gallery. Once they are uploaded you can add them into your post actually quicker than an outside hosting site by just clicking on the MY Photos at the bottom left of the screen when you are updating your thread and they will just slide right into the post, hope that help, Peace OG.

Your crop will be worthless if you speard the male pollen its really simple we want not seeds for our girls

Back
Top Bottom