I need help fast

thc is for me

hey guys im new at this growing and this site let me tell you all about it i have been reading and trying to learn the green thumb and just was woundering is all going well from what you guys think i am growing super skunk they are 4 weeks and 6 days old there under metal halid bulb 400w 18/6 there fed by fox farm soil food and waterd by a nat spring and ph is 6.4/6.5 soil and water i will put them under 400w hps 12/12 this coming sunday for flowering. ok flowering? my light right now comes on at 6am and off at 12am 18/6 cycle ok im going to change light to 12/12 sunday and i really whould like for lights to come on at 6pm and off at 6am can this me done with out stuning my girls or not. all this being said when light goes out at 12am they will not come back on till 6pm next day (18hr off) is this ok or not please help????? look at pic let me know what you guys think im up for any advice please post back I JUST GOT 2 DAYS TILL SUNDAY I SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING SOONER THANX
IMG_20120820_195728.jpg

That shouldn't be a problem. the girls will be thinking it's flower time. :goodluck: By the way those girls are looking really good.

yep, not a problem, some people like to give them a full 24 hours of darkness before flipping to flower. kind of helps get them in gear... or so they say.

when they are still in veg mode, its pretty tough to light stress them. its when it comes to flower that they get picky about it.

anyways, for being a noobie, they look amazing. i'd be happy to call those my own :p congrats so far buddy.

I see Im already to late to offer any tips so hope the flowering is goin good for you! Thet do look good and healthy, nice color and everything. On your next run maybe try feathering them into flower to limit stress over say a two week pyeriod. Start like two days 17/7 then 16/8 and so on. You will still see pretty abrupt flowering it is just a little less stressful on your girls. Good luck though!

Yeah i stuffed my timer up other day, and had to alter the lighting for a day til it was back to normal.. I run 17/7 atm, flowering mine in about 7-10days:):) Cant wait.. Hopefully youll be right pal! Later mate, Smokem...

hey guys im new at this growing and this site let me tell you all about it i have been reading and trying to learn the green thumb and just was woundering is all going well from what you guys think i am growing super skunk they are 4 weeks and 6 days old there under metal halid bulb 400w 18/6 there fed by fox farm soil food and waterd by a nat spring and ph is 6.4/6.5 soil and water i will put them under 400w hps 12/12 this coming sunday for flowering. ok flowering? my light right now comes on at 6am and off at 12am 18/6 cycle ok im going to change light to 12/12 sunday and i really whould like for lights to come on at 6pm and off at 6am can this me done with out stuning my girls or not. all this being said when light goes out at 12am they will not come back on till 6pm next day (18hr off) is this ok or not please help????? look at pic let me know what you guys think im up for any advice please post back I JUST GOT 2 DAYS TILL SUNDAY I SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING SOONER THANX
IMG_20120820_195728.jpg
Just say 5 weeks... 4 weeks and day 6 days........ pH should be 6.7 by the way...

Back
Top Bottom