Need information on sativas and Indicas

Giomeister

The medical marijuanas are what i am seeking.

I wish to know the differences between Indica and Sativa and how each one affects a person.

I hear Indica is a mellower, while sative gets you wired.

Also, please explain which ones work best for you in the mornings to get slightly amped but not overly mellow.

I have not smoked in 20 plus years but think medical is the way to go.

Which Hybrids do you guys prefer?

High Giomeister!

Heres a quick break down..

Indica: Indica strains will often produce a heavy, sleepy high. the reason for this is the higher CBD to THC levels found in Indica plants. CBD has no pyscho active properties but does act as a sedative which gives a calming relaxing, stress relieving buzz.. It also helps to ease muscle spasms, inflammation, anxiety and nausea.

Sativa: where as Indica plants have a higher CBD to THC ratio Sativa has a higher THC to CBD ratio. Having a higher THC content that Indica gives Sativa a more uppity, cerebral high. this Will instill a sense of well being and optimism. They also offer pain relief for certain symptoms, though far less than an Indica. They are great for getting up and getting ready for your day.

Hope this helps!

:blunt:

The medical marijuanas are what i am seeking.

I wish to know the differences between Indica and Sativa and how each one affects a person.

I hear Indica is a mellower, while sative gets you wired.

Also, please explain which ones work best for you in the mornings to get slightly amped but not overly mellow.

I have not smoked in 20 plus years but think medical is the way to go.

Which Hybrids do you guys prefer?

Might help to know what condition(s) you are trying to alleviate and/or deal with.

But it reads like you're looking for a mild sativa-dominant (~70% - 87.5%) that was harvested when it was fully mature.

My conditions are neck and back pain, my wife is arthritis and fibermalasia.

Combined we would be a house of med users easily certified.

Back
Top Bottom