Need serious help asap in 6th week flower please!

max budz

ok so heres the problem and i really need some help to fix this please
100_04344.JPG

100_04333.JPG

100_04323.JPG

this is only happening to my critical mass plants., i watered them with open sesame and another potassium and phospherous nutrient because i thought (and someone suggested) it was a potassium def. but i dont think it helped. Is there something that i can do that will guarantee a fix? I'd just really like to get this fixed it seems to be stunting their growth a lot. could it be too much fertilizer instead of too little? do you think its over or under fertilization? or a different problem entirely? please help!
If any other info is needed let me know and ill put it up. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

heres a link to a post i put up earlier trying to find out whats going on with some other details and others peoples ideas if it helps.
Help please! Leaf edges yellowing and browning, flowering

One thing I learned, is if you watered your plants, and you know the pot should feel light??but the pot still feel's heavy?You might of over fertilized, butI can't see anything in those pics.

Can you get some better pics thank's.

white rhino looks like heat stress and or nitrogen toxicity (causing that upward claw look) how much and how often have you been feeding her, might have to feed with fresh water and hygrozyme next feeding to flush out some of them nutrients. i dont think you would want to go as extremem as ading anything like clearex to the mix yet just beacuse it looks like your in peak flower... thats a tough one man. keep us posted. also if your light is closer the 2' to the top cola then you should prob think of making some space, usualy 2-3 ft' above the tops is tits depending on if you have A.C. and or C02, good ventilation yadda yadda yadda

Ok, I had to check the link and that person was me who told you that but did you read carefully everything I said? Here is what I said:

Hi Max...I am not a pro but from your pics looks like you may have a calcium deficiency or a mag deficiency with the browning spots. The leaf turning yellow looks like it could be a slight Nitrogen deficiency. I am going by what has happened to me in my grow. Have you checked the plant abuse chart? Hopefully someone will come along who can identify better what it could be.

1...I am not a pro
2. I am going by what has happened to me in my grow
3. Did you ever check the plant abuse chart
4 I did say hopefully someone will come along who can identify it better

I am sorry if I cause any more harm to your plant. Like I said I was going by what had happened to me and it looked like that, the calmag worked for me. Sorry it didn't work for you. Just shows me I need to work on better pin pointing deficiencies and I will back off from doing that now til I am more on point. I will just provide the links and let one problem solve.

you cant take full responsibility, you were just helping. deficiency's are subtle things and i dont think anyone every truly masters them as they all have subtle differences. i think what you did was the right thing. dont be so hard on yourself. life goes on, we all live and we learn. thats what makes life so interesting.

I do respect how you stepped up though. cudos to you for helping and for standing up like that. =)
Ok, I had to check the link and that person was me who told you that but did you read carefully everything I said? Here is what I said:

1...I am not a pro
2. I am going by what has happened to me in my grow
3. Did you ever check the plant abuse chart
4 I did say hopefully someone will come along who can identify it better

I am sorry if I cause any more harm to your plant. Like I said I was going by what had happened to me and it looked like that, the calmag worked for me. Sorry it didn't work for you. Just shows me I need to work on better pin pointing deficiencies and I will back off from doing that now til I am more on point. I will just provide the links and let one problem solve.

White rhino sure looks like heat stress as preprodigy suggested.

As for other leaf problem, Mmmm... its not unusually to have P/K defeciency from mid flowering onwards tho.

On a suspicion to much calcium may be present creating a phosphorus lock out this may be caused by to much dolomite lime & bat guano in your soil mix if you have a nutrient content of the above i would have a look at it to see quanitys !!!

I think to much calcium would of caused a problem much early tho.

queentoke i didnt mean it like that you didnt hurt them i was just looking for ideas and thats what you gave me.

i dont think the white rhino is heat stress cause the temps are not very high (almost positive its not)
so how would i go about finding out if its nitrogen toxicity?

fuzzyduck i think you may be onto something with the calcium toxicity because it did start way earlier it just wasnt really a problem then.

So what should i do about the white rhino to correct the problem? would the stress of flushing be worth it or should i just leave her alone or what?
But anyways 2 days ago i flushed my 2 CM's with lots of plain water and a gallon of clearex on each (Just now seeing your advice preprodigy, oops) and then added small amounts of seaweed extract, earth juice, big bloom, open sesame, and mollasses to a gallon of water and watered them with it. This should correct the problem right? and if not what do i do? thanks for the replies so far theyre much appreciated, ill update my journal tomorrow too so there will be better pics of the problems.

Nitrogen toxicity or over dose leads to dark green leafs with tips curling under which may resemble ram horns at a glance.

Bubblelicious with touch of to much nitrogen.

On a 2nd thought some strains appear more nutrient sensitive than others whilst my own bubblelicious grow has showed signs of P/K deficiencys from an early stage of flowering & they are certianly not a pretty sight if you like fresh green leafs on the last few weeks of flowering. Whilst i've had blue mystic in the past sharing same soil/nutrients they showed very little in signs of any particular defeciencys through out entire grow.

this same issue is happening on the CM clones now (the mothers are the ones currently having this issue), its a different soil too so what is happening? could it be a water issue? i run off well water and the PH starts high at like 8 or 8.5 (checked via ph drops) but i have ph down that i use to correct, but could it be hard or soft water maybe? could anyone tell me how to go about finding the issue for sure?

Back
Top Bottom