Need some help "indoor to outdoor"

Rawness

ive been growing my dinafem blue widow and critical + indoors for 25 days
for being day 25 they seem very small the blue widow was still the size of a thumb and the critical + was about a little bigger than it .i was giving my plants a 12/12 from seed thats maybe why .

yesterday i went and picked up some tomato plants and pepper plants about 6 in total and i moved my blue widow and critical plants with them out doors in my balcony

its been 1 full day from the switch from indoors 12/12 to outside witch its about 16 hours light and 8 hours dark

if noticed some stipules starting to grow from both plants cant wait to see a week from now should have been growing out doors from the getgo

but wanted to know well this stress them >? and about how tall will these plants get out doors? with lst ? dont want them noisy neighbors looking

Can I ask why you started them under 12/12? That light regimen is saved for if you want to induce flowering, but seedlings,clones,teens, anything in veg will greatly benefit from a schedule at or around 18/6.

Once outside, the 16 hours of light may be of a slight shock, but if you harden them off by placing them in indirect light the first few days, then moving them out to direct light, the negative effects will be trivial at best. Size wise, I wouldn't worry too much if they were seedlings entering July. But you can always LST, super crop, or top to control size.

Best of luck to you folk.

Back
Top Bottom