need some one to make my mind up for me lol

i have some outdoor plants , i live in N Ireland , had them outside for a few weeks but there was too much rain and they showed signs of over watering , so i brought them into my shed under a 600w dual spectrum , they picked up very well but i think the heat got too much as the leaves were curling up , there was an explosion of new growth but it just didnt look normal , very thin with twisted leaves , any ways today i put them back outside as the weather has improved LOTS

So im getting someone to make my mind up .... INDOORS OR OUT?? , they are outdoor plants maybe i should never have took them in ?

P1050348.JPG
P1050350.JPG

You can see the growth looks strange

ive been moving them in and out , took them in when it was shitty cold and wet , the strain seems to be pretty tough passion#1 from dutch passion, i must be lucky as ive had few grow this time , last year i over fed , got some cheese, 3 passion#1 and 2 randoms going also , plus to top things off i got my chilli plants to flower and grow chillies , shes full of little fire bombs :thumb: wonder if its my home made nutes lol ,, nettles, cow parsley, kelp and pony crap :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom