Need some professional help.

shoreweed902

Hello and thank you for taking your time to read this, anyways a few days ago my buddy gave me two plants that had some problems with them. the leafs on the biggest plant is starting to go brown on the tips and the outer plant is just not growing at all.

i have a soft white 60 watt light and 2 15 watt cfl lights on the both of the plants, any help with be great at this time.

0071035.JPG
0061091.JPG
0051262.JPG
0041331.JPG

The one appears to be a clone taken during flower. The larger one with the burnt tip. That being the case it looks like a little nute burn before cloning. That would be nothing to worry about. My advice, read! Read everything you can both here and other sites to learn as much as you can regarding growing herb. If a problem comes up, use the search function. More than likely some one has had the same problem and has posted about it. That accomplishes two things. You get your answer quicker and you will learn more about your hobby in the process. Then if you are still confused, ask for help and then be patient. My questions have always been answered.

If it is a clone taken during flowering it can take a month to six weeks to revert and return to vegetative growth. Expect her to turn yellow to possibly brown as she uses all the nutes in the leaves. Rooting will take a long time, unless she is already rooted.

I would suggest keeping her in a relatively humid environment, watering as needed and being careful not to let the soil dry out completely. Misting the leaves regularly may help. You need to be patient with this one, plain ph balanced water and enough light on an 18/6 schedule. Within time she will begin to grow again, expect weird growth at first and eventually you will see nice vegetative growth.

this is what my buddy told me about the two plants the little one was outside for a month or two and it didn't grow what so ever, but now it's growing slowly.

and the bigger plant is a clone from my buddy's outdoor grow that was attacked by hungry rabbits am not sure how far along the plants were into flowering i would have to say at least 1 month, but i was giving 16/8 i'll give the clone an extra 2 hours light tonight.

thanks for all the help. :rollit:

this is what my buddy told me about the two plants the little one was outside for a month or two and it didn't grow what so ever, but now it's growing slowly.

and the bigger plant is a clone from my buddy's outdoor grow that was attacked by hungry rabbits am not sure how far along the plants were into flowering i would have to say at least 1 month, but i was giving 16/8 i'll give the clone an extra 2 hours light tonight.

thanks for all the help. :rollit:

I took clones a month into 12/12, they took about 6 weeks to revert. But I was able to monitor them and knew where they came from. Best thing in your instance is to keep an eye on them and try to minimise stress as much as possible.

I would avoid nutes as you may totally fry them. Plain pH balanced water, a little at a time. Not letting the soil dry out completely and they will grow eventually.

Back
Top Bottom