First time grower: need help!

OIFVET79

First time grower,need help understanding what's going on with my plant.
On 3 of my leaves (3 week old plant) there's a little upward curling around edges and 1 of lower leaves tip, is curled upward.
My second younger plant has got half of 1 leaf lightly colored and on a separate leaf, there's a stripe..
Pictures are attached of plants , setup and temp/humidity conditions.
Recently adjusted distance of light to top of plants at 20inches.
315 watt CMH 18/6 schedule. Organic soil and water system has reverse osmosis, ultraviolet treatment and charcoal filtration. Nothing more. :)

Attachments

• IMG_2965.JPG
    IMG_2965.JPG
    844.7 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2966.JPG
    IMG_2966.JPG
    877.6 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2967.JPG
    IMG_2967.JPG
    763.7 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_2968.JPG
    IMG_2968.JPG
    671.7 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_2969.JPG
    IMG_2969.JPG
    928.9 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_2970.JPG
    IMG_2970.JPG
    937.1 KB · Views: 154
  • plant 2.JPG
    plant 2.JPG
    758.7 KB · Views: 166
  • overall pic.JPG
    overall pic.JPG
    335.1 KB · Views: 154
  • temp.JPG
    temp.JPG
    534 KB · Views: 158
They look pretty good to me I wouldn't worry about the stripe on the leaf I believe they call that a variegated leaf.
Any recommendations on when and if I should reduce the distance? Also forgot to mention they're white widow autos.

I would say you're off to a good start. If possible you could raise your humidity a little bit but it'll do fine just like it is to.
How would I raise the humidity? Greatly appreciate your knowledge!

First time grower,need help understanding what's going on with my plant.
On 3 of my leaves (3 week old plant) there's a little upward curling around edges and 1 of lower leaves tip, is curled upward.
My second younger plant has got half of 1 leaf lightly colored and on a separate leaf, there's a stripe..
Pictures are attached of plants , setup and temp/humidity conditions.
Recently adjusted distance of light to top of plants at 20inches.
315 watt CMH 18/6 schedule. Organic soil and water system has reverse osmosis, ultraviolet treatment and charcoal filtration. Nothing more. :)
I think they look great. The light may be a little high. Not real familar with this light thou. I use my hand to gauge the heat.

Welcome OIFVET, They sure look nice! I've grown with that light and think maybe 24 to 30 inches for now. Stay at 20 if you have no issues, they do look happy to me. Keep your eye on them is all. That's very powerful and excellent full spectrum light.
Thank you for the feed back!

I think they look great. The light may be a little high. Not real familar with this light thou. I use my hand to gauge the heat.
In a state where weed is legal except to buy...so needing to make sure my babies grow to produce :) Thank you for feed back!

Welcome OIFVET, They sure look nice! I've grown with that light and think maybe 24 to 30 inches for now. Stay at 20 if you have no issues, they do look happy to me. Keep your eye on them is all. That's very powerful and excellent full spectrum light.
So I lowered my babies from 20inches down to 30 because top leaves started taco'ing. She's much happier and growing quick. Wondering when and IF you think I should go to 12/12? I prefer quality over quantity.
Temp is between 73-77 degrees and humidity is between 49-53. When would you say I should lessen the humidity as to avoid mold? Have couple pics attached...don't know if she's starting to flower yet or not and wondering what those crystals might indicate?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    679 KB · Views: 153
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    764.5 KB · Views: 153
Now I don't grow autos. Your schedule will work start to finish. Some auto growers will run longer on cycle like 20 -4 but I would stick with what your doing. A big thing with autos is to stress them little as possible in hopes of getting the most growth possible before it starts flowering. Just keep doing what your doing.
Thank you...any idea what those crystals on top of plant might indicate? Ready to smoke those leaves lol

Back
Top Bottom