Need some Wise Wisdom from herbalists!!! Please

karbzkush

Hello peeps, been on 420 for a while gathering advice as im about to start a grow quick info :Namaste:

Strain OG KUSH #18, G13 pineapple express auto, & Critical Kush

Basic set up - 250 MH and 250 HPS, Budbox grow tent, 6Litre pots, biobizz nutes, ph meter
Jiffy plus for starting seedlings

Need advice on what type of organic medium to use, i have been thinking about biobizz all mix, and i recently saw canna terra soil mix, it advises both mixes have enough nutes for 3/4 weeks into plants life, but the canna terra states it has enough till the start of flowering??? is that true!!!!
Would be advisable to put my seedlings after the jiffy plugs straight into canna terra mix or would it be too strong for it??

Last question!! i have 2 fans a clip on 6" and a nice small 1 which speed change, they will be placed inside the grow tent, i do no however have inlet,outlet extraction (as funds are low at the moment) can anyone help me with this!!! My grow tent im sure will get fresh air as i will be placing it near a main window and will have to open it sometimes to let fresh air in and old air out.

I will only be growing maybe 2/3 plants, is the extraction needed or this is only for smell purpose, i am not growing on a big scale just me myself and i :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom