What is the perfect veg soil environment?

HigherTheHigh

Hello all,

Back with a mountain of questions :).

Im currently growing 4 seedlings in BioBizz All Mix soil but i am switching to Canna Terra Plus when they go in there final pots, clay pebble mix but with an extra 10-20% of perlite too.

This is the first time apart from my O.G. Kush im growing totally organically, there currently in 500ml pots half full, i plan to keep them in there for another 2 weeks till they establish a good root mass.

The environment there in at the moment is:

PH'd water 6.4-7.00
25-27.3c
50-75% HM (99% when propagation lid is on)
T5 4 Bar light (96w)
Fan for moving air
Vents open top and bottom, door is open majority of the time.

My question is, what is the best environment for them to be in to keep on growing perfectly healthy, these plants will not be topped or trained at all, just perfect standing trees trees ;).

My nutrients i have at hand are as follows: (apart from root juice or similar i wont be buying anymore nutrients)

For Veg i have
BioBizz Bio-Grow
BioBizz Fish Mix
BioBizz Root-Juice (unless someone can offer me a better root enhancer)
Plant Magic Magne Cal+

BioBizz Bloom
BioBizz Top Max
BioBizz Heaven
BioBizz Alg-A-Mic

I may also useBioBizz Acti-Vera

There getting transplanted into there final 11L pots in around 2 weeks time, if not sooner depending on the size of them, im vegging them for around 6-8 weeks from today.

I have a heat mat under them but not turned on, whats the dangers of using that? ie could the soil get to hot?

I can get hold of a co2 bottle and regulator if this will help at all as there is no extraction in the tent at the moment.

This is them on Wednesday (2days ago)

This is them today

2x weeks in those half-full pots won't build a root ball...it will do the reverse...make them root bound and you'll be stunting their growth. I'd also lose the cover...at this point you can overdo it with 99.9% RH. They already look overly stretchy....if it were me I would fill the rest of the pots with soil...giving that skinny silk some much needed support. I would grow it out in those for another week, them transplant...your choice whether you go into a 2-3x larger "root building" pot or their final pot.

:goodluck:

Thanks bud, i will stick some in now, i was thinking of it but im that person who will ask before i do anything lol

I have some of this im thinking of spreading on top then add the extra soil, whats your opinion?

Back
Top Bottom