Need to know if its safe anymore

nickyczrawr

So I was put into the hospital in September 2011 with a blood clot in my leg that spread to my lungs. I recovered after a long month in October 2011 an got out on blood thinners an waited until after the new years to start smoking again but I didn't feel safe at all so I bought a vaporizor (really good until I got used to the feeling an dont get body high anymore) So to make a long story short i'm sick of using my vaporizor an want to go back to regular smoking! I just want to know what you guys think about it because honestly I don't know if its safe.. I have been off blood thinners for a while an been smoking on a vaporizor for about 3-4 months now :eek: I even made firecrackers which was great but I just wanted to know if its safe now.

A common way to get a blood clot for woman is to smoke while on birth control. But i doubt all of them dont smoke anymore.. So just wondering if anyone had that happen to them an still smoke (I am a male an that's a story the doctor told me an I am using it as a reference)

Back
Top Bottom