needs some advice please

1stimer

i just oreder today a pack of white widow famale seeds from dope-seeds.com i was told this is a good site to order from is this correct? because i would like to order some lowryder as well i am not a bigtime grower i am growing about 3 to 4 plants at a time i only do it for personal not for any other reason, i had 4 wonderwoman plants growing great until my cat got to 2 of the best growing ones. i am now left with 1 ok plant out , and the 1 plant that had no light for a while it is still growing and getting bigger stunted growth though. but i think i am going to start all over anyway luckly they were at ther biginning stage just planted the 3 seeds about a week ago. anyway how long does it take for the seeds i just odered online to arrive in the us?
thanks
1stimer

Why do you want to grow LowRyder? I have, and IMHO, don't bother.
I didn't order from that site, but I had my seeds in less than 10 days.

Vintner, i am not going to get Lowryder anymore i just confirmed with them they said it should take 7 to 10 business days that good for me i thought it was going to be like a month or maybe even 2 months is what i herd happen to people before, anyway thanks for the advice

thanks, for the info yea looks like they are going to be dependable and fast.

take care, smoke on smokers
1stimer

Good luck with the seeds. I may try to order something good if you get yours. I'm just kinda hesitant when buying seeds online. To much of a paper trail for me.

Back
Top Bottom