Hi all,

need a little bit of help

so i germinated about 3 weeks ago
White widow
wonder woman
The Church
Him gold.

all germinated and looking pretty good.

i have them on a 12/12 from the start as i only have about 5 feet clearance.
there are about 5inches in height now and are have a lot of new leaves spruting every day some more than oters. which leads me to my first question. the church & Wonderwoman have a lot more leaf growth then WW and Him gold are these naturally samller plants?. also Church leaves are differnt shades of green, light and darker patches if you know what i mean. is this natural or could my nutes be too high for young plants

PH i have kept at 6 - 6.5 and MS has never gone over 1.9 or below 1. (bottle says anywhere between 1 & 2.5)
Temp are 65degrees during dark and reach tops 80degrees during light period
i am using Atami B'cuzz HYDRO A+B. is this ok to use for veg and flower stages, or will i need to boast with something else.
C02 i am going to do the sugar, water and yeast thing, wondering what stage should i intorduce this.

Also any time frames on growth, when should i switch light to MH light.

many thnks for your help, first time grower, and have to say really enjoying the experience so far,,, Nature Rocks!!!!

Okay firstly Ive never done 12/12 from seed so I don't have any idea on the time frames of growth. If they are just different shades of green its probally fine, look out for brown or yellowing on the leaves. You could probally start your mh light whenever, just be careful not to burn the young seedlings. Can't wait to see how your crop turns out good luck.

Thanks for the response Vexer

I intend putting up some pics, when I find the pc lead for the camera.

One other thing, I'm a bit confused about the MS levels.

They seem to go up, for example I did a nut change 6 days ago and it was 1.60, today its at 1.68, I was expecting it to go down if the pants are taking nuts out of the water,,, any ideas

Thanks in advance

Hydroguy...WHATS MAN!!!!...I want to first wish you all the luck and GREEN MOJO I can offer for your grow...good luck.

What kind of hydro system are you running?.....with the water farms Im running...all Ive been doing is checking the PH everyday and so far so good...knock on wood.

I would say the amount of leaves each one of your babys is growing will differ from strain to strain and plant to plant.....as Ive been told...dont let the numbers from one change to another worry you too much....some up and down is normal..as long as it is not drastic...and keep a day to day log of the grow ....it really comes in handy.

I'll be watching your grow....good luck and if there is anything else you have questions on...feel free to ask.....PEACE

Hi Happyhippe

Thanks for the good karma!

I running a drip system, with space for 4 plants, seperate buckets.
I check PH every day and usually moves up by .1 a day, the MS rising aswell has me a little bugged,Why would it go up if the plants are taking nutes out of it?? .but plants looks nice and green in genral

Heres some info on the seeds I got really looking forward to smokin them up!!!
GOT KEEP THEM HEALTHY FIRST!!!!

The Church ® Feminised cannabis seeds from Greenhouse have yet to be introduced to competition. It has a heavy indica feeling that evolves in a long lasting cerebral high. The taste is special and it has a very social effect.

Himalayan Gold has won many harvest festivals and private awards, proving its popular and high quality reputation. It's a strong and diverse plant, with a high that encourages creativity and effects that can be medicinal and pleasant

This Widow has a moderate THC content and yield, but absolute connoisseur quality. It offers a strong Indica kick and an ever-present Sativa head-high, combined with a clean, smooth smoking flavour

Wonder Woman is a high volume Skunk new to Nirvana offering Fresh Genetics making it possible to achieve over 1/2 a kilo per square metre. Wonder Woman offers a classic rich skunk flavour and a fairly long lasting buzz

I had agood look at the pics of the above different plants and I think you are right about different growth rates etc,,,, these are first set of babies so I may freak out for no reason......

I'll get some pics up as soon as I can,,, cheers

The Himalayan gold can be very big as it is mostly sativa, in nepal the plants can reach 20ft or more. Vegging too long could produce some huge colas.

Hi guys thanks for the tips

Tintala,, I went straight into 12/12 lights, so size shouldn't be a prob.

flyfishinrock,,, I haven't been topping up the res at all,, should I be adding water to it each day.
What can you do to avoid salt build up. :Rasta:

checked today
PH 6.3
MS 1.78

3 of the plants look lush green, and are growing fast, espically wonderwoman
The church is still green but has lighter green patches all over its leaves,, any ideas??????

I will change out the nutes tomorrow and see if that helps

Hi Happyhippie

Thnks for the tip, having doing that now all seems ot going fine. Plants have good storng stems and are lying, "The Church" has lost most of its light green patches, so guess that waqs the prob not topping up and letting salts settle,, some plants must be affected more easily than others.

I plant himalyan Gold is a completley different type shaped palnt, not leafy growth more condensed upward, with finer leaves.

I will post pics soon

as always any and all good advice welcome;)

Just read back my prev post,,,,man I was stoned writing that,,,I swear I'm that inept

Anyways all plants still motoring along,, church looks a little bit Flat (i think that the best to describe it) and end of some leafs are a little bit yellowish, but they are all geting the same nutes and other 3 are fine. Church might be one of those sensitive weeds........ maybe an exorcism is called for

Any all advice welcome (esp tips on 12/12 grows)

Happy Growing everybody!! Although I hear you guys in the States maybe smokin legal soon,,,,not so many americanos in the Dam so......:cheer:

Although I hear you guys in the States maybe smokin legal soon,,,,not so many americanos in the Dam so......:cheer:

Lol I can only hope this is true, it would be an amazing step foward towards MJ freedom everywhere lol.

What would you like to know about 12/12 grows, you mean from seed? Or you just want to know some general info on going from veg to flower? Very broad question lol.

Good to know your plants are looking better, hope to see some pics soon.

Cheers Vexer

its time frames I'm a bit confused about. the ladies have been growing steadily for about 40 days now under a HPS light, and they are stocky plenty of leaf offshoots and really starting to stink up the place (come on delivery guy with carbon fillter) Height wise tallest is about 18 inches, smallest is about 10, i have 5 foot clearance.

when should i start using MH light to encourage blooming? How much height wise will a plant grow when blooming starts or will it focus all growth on the bud.

As always appreciate the help.

will post some pics as soon as stoner mate rememers to bring over the connection lead for my camera;)

I've heard a plant will grow twice its size when it flowers. So if you don't want your plants to get to big you could probally start them on 12/12 now. Its up to you though. Sorry I don't really know much about MH lights.

Hi all,,,

Had to correct myself on last post,,,I had them growing under a MH light for 40 days, as this is best for veg growth. They grew to about 2 feet highest (wonderwoman) smallest is about 1.6 feet (him Gold) I have now switched to a HPS light and I am 4 days into flower, they are still growing steadily.

Been working working working lately, have only een able to spent about 20 mins a days with them,, the hydro system looks after itself, once the ph is kept under control. Still learning all the time, but really enjoying the process of growing something,, that something being some weed is all the better!!

Hi all,

Need some advice.

so I am week into flower, white hairs have appeared and are starting to get more abundant.

Heres my probs:

Some leafs from the bottom of the plants are stating to look a bit worse for wear and one or two have dropped off. Do I start to trim of ones I think are dying to save plant pumping energy into a lost cause. Is this normal that leafs suffer below due to canopy blocking light

Plants are still gaining height, I have about a foot and a half of height left. Is there ayway of slowing down there growth height wise.

I thought I bought some NPK mix,,, turns out its just PK 13-14 HYDROPONIC BOOSTER NUTRIENT ADDITIVE 1L (have to stop buying online when stoned:smokin:)
Bottle says add 3 weeks before harvest. The mix I use at the moment is atami A & B, and its says good for all stages veg and bloom,, so the question is will I have to go out buy some NPK or will i get away with just adding 3 weeks before harvest

Thanks in advaance

Hi all,

Just a quick update,, I've been all over the place working recently,, so time has not been my friend... (although hydro system is pretty easy when you get it down (well downish!!)

Anyways the ladies are just about 4 weeks into flower and bud is forming nicely..

Him gold: smallest of the plants and its bit behind on the bud sie
The church: grew weird, stem kinda went to the right but the bud looks good and smells the most potent so far.
White widow,, big plant, and is really starting to pack on the bud..
Wonderwoman is a monster,,,, and a tremendous amount of bud sights have appeared,, expecting a really good yeild for that boy,, hopefully the smoke is as good,,which is the important thing...

I Well get some pics up before the end,,won't go into the story about the cameras,,, you would never beleive me.

anyways,, peace ya all

Cheers Vexer

its time frames I'm a bit confused about. the ladies have been growing steadily for about 40 days now under a HPS light, and they are stocky plenty of leaf offshoots and really starting to stink up the place (come on delivery guy with carbon fillter) Height wise tallest is about 18 inches, smallest is about 10, i have 5 foot clearance.

when should i start using MH light to encourage blooming? How much height wise will a plant grow when blooming starts or will it focus all growth on the bud.

As always appreciate the help.

will post some pics as soon as stoner mate rememers to bring over the connection lead for my camera;)
you got it backwards dude.... flower with mh bloom hps

Back
Top Bottom