Negative dilute wtf? so this time i subbed..help

elleohelle

SO, just my luck I quit smoking take the damn test, feel overly confident, toke up 3 nights in a row. Monday I get a call saying my results came back negative dilute..and I have to go back that day and retest. Not sure why I came up dilute, i didn't drink a bunch of water or anything, but it may have something to do with my diet, or so Google tells me. Apparently vegetarians have low creatine levels, which could come up as dilute on a UA. Anyway imagine me freaking out and decide right then and there after the phone call I'm going to sub cause, well, there's no way I'm gonna pass. Found a friend who is smoke free prescription free but breastfeeding. At this point I'm not thinking hormones I'm just thinking I need to pass! So I get it do the test and now im sitting here, paranoid as fuck, imagining them pulling some CSI shit at the lab comparing my first sample to my second testing DNA and shit. Am I being paranoid, or is this something they would do considering I had to retest?

SO, just my luck I quit smoking take the damn test, feel overly confident, toke up 3 nights in a row. Monday I get a call saying my results came back negative dilute..and I have to go back that day and retest. Not sure why I came up dilute, i didn't drink a bunch of water or anything, but it may have something to do with my diet, or so Google tells me. Apparently vegetarians have low creatine levels, which could come up as dilute on a UA. Anyway imagine me freaking out and decide right then and there after the phone call I'm going to sub cause, well, there's no way I'm gonna pass. Found a friend who is smoke free prescription free but breastfeeding. At this point I'm not thinking hormones I'm just thinking I need to pass! So I get it do the test and now im sitting here, paranoid as fuck, imagining them pulling some CSI shit at the lab comparing my first sample to my second testing DNA and shit. Am I being paranoid, or is this something they would do considering I had to retest?

Hard on yourself?
I've heard in labs, for pre-employment testing urine, they check for temperature, sex (hormones may count here), sometimes on whether it's real or not, as well as everything that shouldn't be in your system.

By the way, if it came up, is it a problem if you "are" nursing?:goodluck: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom