Nevilles Haze

ripmax

hi just letting u no i have started with Nevilles haze,as my first grow
iam starting the germination tonight.

my plan is veg for 1 half months,then bud for 2 to 3 months

i will make a log of what happens

any info on nevilles haze would be great ,also if anyone has grown this befor .cheers

hi guys just to let u no iam changing strains to BIG BANG,reason is because the time it takes to grow nevilles haze and also the room u need.big bang seems like the plant i want to grow and the space i have.also i hear its yield is very good and it only take about 9 weeks to grow these bad boys,also i got the seeds from GREEN HOUSE SEED BANK home of the legend ARJAN the creator of the white widow,and many more cannabis cup wining plants.ill keep u updated on progress cheers.

In case you wanted to know Nevelle's Haze is the truest form of haze out there in seed form. It is truely a pot snob"s pot. Its nowhere close to being a easy strain to grow mainly because of heat and needs constant monitoring of nutrients to get a descent yeild and with such a long flowering time like many hazes you can loose alot of production if your leaf count goes down. I would never recommend this strain for a first time grower. Although I have never grown this strain I have learned alot about from the writings of Jason King and whats available on the net.

Back
Top Bottom