KushKartel

Welcome All,
I go by the name UgS, or my homiez call me b.LA.ze..."dodgers L.A. so you know where i claim." I own the Kush Kartel clothing company and am obsessed with Kush and 100% Organics. I've been growing for about 14 years, but just in the last few have begun to fux wit AutoFlower. April 1'st I planted 20 AFBlueberry seeds, (straight into dirt, with water) with the hopes of choosing 6-9 of the best. I will be growing these until April 8th, and then immediately transplant into keg cups and begin the flowering process. Im doing this GrowJournal to show rookies and veterans alike, that producing your own medicine is easy and affordable. I started my seeds outside in Long Beach, CA. The days are around 70 degrees but the last few days been into the 80's. The nights are down around the 50's which is still pushing it, but do-able. These are the pictures from April 5th. Sorry about the quality, its the only camera I have. About 9 are already through the dirt and standing a lanky 4 inches tall after only 5 days. 2 more days until I induce the flowering.

SUNP0015.jpg
SUNP00162.jpg

...And a few pictures of the single Cindy99xLavender triple cross after just 48 days from seed. I only obtained 1 seed from this Cindy99xLavenderxBubblegumxkali mist...almost 2 years in the making of this side project and only 1 seed...waste of time, but fun....

SUNP0017.jpg

Updates soon!!!

-b.LA.ze 1

Also, i'm using 3 60 watt CFL's and a 6 inch computer fan on this setup. One light is a garage lamp with the bulb replaced. In a 5 foot wide rubbermade tub standing up. Probably a $4 alltogether expense, as everything but a plug in was laying around the house...keep posted..

"Tuesday, April 7th"

Today I transplanted 6 seedlings into keg cups today, and placed them into my veg chamber. Its a 3'x3'x4' box with 2 60wCFL's and a Flowmaster Fan. Air tight with a nice breeze, as long as they withstand the transplant, they should be happy. I plan to veg for 1-3 days, then induce flowering. I hope to keep them short as possible, and pull 6 solid colas. As I said prior, this is just an experiment on the side of my routine, and my atttempt to show rookie and veteran alike, that you can cultivate your own medicine cheap and easy. The rate is up to you. The seeds are SUPPOSED to be feminized, I got them from a renown local in the South Bay area, who happens to have a high reputation with feminization and Auto Flower. I dont ask for luck, as all luck is, is opportunity mixed with hard work. Keep posted.
b.LA.ze

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

I am moving this to abandoned journals, but if you have an update we can move it back or move it to completed journals.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Peace and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom