EsotericGrows Soil Amnesia Haze Auto Grow Journal - 2015

EsotericGrows

1x Amnesia Haze Auto Female Seed
Specimen #1 (S#1)
Seed Bank: Vision Seeds

Autoflowering : Yes
Medical value : High
Medical use : Stress relief and anti depression.
Effect : Euphoric, happy and uplifting.
Lineage : Amnesia Haze x Ruderalis
Genetics : Sativa (50%) - Indica (50%)
Flowering (indoor) : ± 58 Days (± 8 weeks)
From seed 2 crop : ± 76 Days (± 11 weeks)
Outdoor (harvest) : n/a
THC : High (18%)
CBD : Medium/High
Yield (gr/plant) : 65 -> 85 (± 210 gr/m2)
Stature (cm) : Balanced beauty, Medium Height (± 80)
Grow level : Veteran (Medium/Advanced)

SPECIMEN #1 PROGRESS LOG

Day 1 (April 18, 2015) – During Evening. Germinated by placing in a jar of water.

Day 2 - 4 (April 19 - 22, 2015) – Left seed germinating indoors in a dark cabinet.

Day 5 (April 22, 2015) – During Morning. No results during germination. Seed still hasn't sprouted. Moved seed from water into a moist paper towel hoping for results similar to other seeds that sprouted more quickly in moist paper towels.

Day 5 (April 22, 2015) – During Morning. It seemed like all the seeds covered in wet paper towel sprouted faster than the ones I dropped into water so using a spoon I scooped up any seeds sitting in the bottom of jars of water and dropped them onto paper towel so all of the seeds were using the wet paper towel method. Some of the seeds that already sprouted were going to be transferred to soil and the ones that had not sprouted I was going to leave longer as is in the dark cupboard.

Day 6 (April 23, 2015) – During Morning. Still no signs of activity from from this Amnesia Haze seed claimed to be from Vision Seeds. All the other seeds I purchased have sprouted or showed some signs of life except this one. That's very disappointing because I really wanted to try the Amnesia Haze strain and the vendor was sold out of the Amnesia Haze Automatic seeds provided by Royal Queen Seeds so I settled on trying one from Vision Seeds and it seems like it is the only dud in the batch. I'm going to give it some more time and see what happens.

Day 7 (April 24, 2015) – Still nothing from this seed. It's -2 degrees Celsius outside today and the temp inside also has dropped slightly as a result so I'm kicking up the indoor temp a bit using an electric heater we use in the winter to adjust our bedroom temperature. In an effort to help this seed along I put a thick sock over the jar to keep it in the dark and moved it in front of the electric heater a little further distance from the heater than my cat and dog would usually prefer to sit in front of it. I don't have any expectations of anything happening at this point but will try whatever I can to get some kind of response from the seed. Unfortunately, if you contact Single Marijuana Seeds Canada and the email mentions growing/germination they will NOT be able to reply to it and if you attempt to grow any seeds, they CANNOT replace any that do not germinate. There's probably a reason this particular seed was ½ the cost of other amnesia haze automatic seeds...but it's a real bummer this one hasn't germinated because I really wanted at least 1 amnesia haze plant. I only selected the amnesia haze seed from Vision Seeds because and they were sold out of the variety from Royal Queen Seeds and it just worked out with the combination of options I selected to fill a $100 visa gift card to go with the version from vision seeds.

Day 11 (April 28, 2015) – Afternoon – Still no life from this seed. :scratchinghead:

I'm guessing this one is a dud and write off? Do some seeds take longer than this to sprout?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom