GoldenGreenNaija's Amnesia Haze Auto Grow Journal - 5/1/2018

Hello friends!
Since my last update, I topped of the sand with roughly an inch of loam soil.. a few days later some of the leaves were drying out but as of today it seems the girls are going to be alright.. I'll post for each plant and include the control experiment I'm doing with a Sensi Skunk..
These guys (Amnesia Haze) aren't really progressing at an equal pace..

Plant 1 - Amnesia Haze
This girl had it the worst! I didn't think she would survive after transplanting her. The edges of her leaves started turning yellow as though they're burned and a few of the leaves fell off but she seems to be recovering fine now..
ironically she's the first to show signs of flowering. She's rather skinny though

Hello friends!
Since my last update, I topped of the sand with roughly an inch of loam soil.. a few days later some of the leaves were drying out but as of today it seems the girls are going to be alright.. I'll post for each plant and include the control experiment I'm doing with a Sensi Skunk..
These guys (Amnesia Haze) aren't really progressing at an equal pace..
I wasnt sure about that soil when i first saw it but it seems like your girls like it so yer crack on!. Ill be chilling at the back with the gang

Plant 3 - Amnesia Haze
This little lady was germinated with plant 1 and 2 and she has pretty much remained at this height. She didn't have any yellowing effects after transplanting but she has remained this height forever! I actually heard Amnesia Haze tend to be rather tall so I don't know what's wrong with her..

I'm not using any nutrients yet.. from what I've heard it could kill the girls if I started with nutrients at this stage.. should I start using nutrients? I purchased something before leaving Europe and I'll post to get advice if I'm on the right track

I'm not using any nutrients yet.. from what I've heard it could kill the girls if I started with nutrients at this stage.. should I start using nutrients? I purchased something before leaving Europe and I'll post to get advice if I'm on the right track
Yer they ready for a feed I would say. That could be a reason those lower leaves are getting chewed up? @Pennywise what ya think?

My suggestion would be nutrients at 1/2 strength for plant 2 and top it to get some side branching going. The rest I would do 1/4 strength.

At this time, I would also get a good soil mix going for your next grow. 1/2 loam (1/2 Green matter and 1/2 Brown matter), 1/8 sand and 3/8 dry manure. The manure should be grass eating animals like cows, horse or sheep. Keep mixing and get it very hot and stir the mix every 3-5 days to get air into it. That would be a good basic starter mix. I'm not sure what else is available in your area for soil ammendments. ES

Hello from sunny West Africa;

So I think its time I get real about plant 1 and plant 3.. ironically I had a conversation with the owner of the seed bank where I got these Amnesia Haze autos from and he mentioned a client having a plant growing about 4 to 6 inches in height and yielding roughly 4 grams.. to be realistic I feel this is where I am headed with regards to plant 1 and 3. I’ve been tempted to uproot them but I’ve decided i’ll Stay the course and see how they turn out at harvest. Luckily plant 2 is going strong and started flowering.. fed all 3 girls with organic fertilizer as advised..

Hello from sunny West Africa!
I’m sad to report that I lost all my plants.. most painful was the girl that showed a lot of potential and had started flowering beautifully.. I think the loss was due to being a little overzealous with nutrients and feeding them.. lesson learned and I already started a couple of new girls..
I’m going with 2 Sensi Skunk plants this time around...

Hello Golden,
I would work on your soil mix. If you can get some coco coir that would be the way to go. Or possibly some bags of soil. I'm thinking your plants should be much bigger.

Hello Golden,
I would work on your soil mix. If you can get some coco coir that would be the way to go. Or possibly some bags of soil. I'm thinking your plants should be much bigger.
Indeed! Now I believe the soil mix is right. My 3 Amnesia Haze died by the way..
Going forward, I’ll be careful with nutrients as I’ll be using a small amount of miracle gro all purpose plant food..
I’ll say I’ve simply made rookie mistakes but I’ve learned a lot.. I have a couple of Sensi Skunk autos in the planter and they’ve made considerable progress in 10 days..
I’ll wait and monitor for 30 to 35 days to feed..

Indeed! Now I believe the soil mix is right. My 3 Amnesia Haze died by the way..
Going forward, I’ll be careful with nutrients as I’ll be using a small amount of miracle gro all purpose plant food..
I’ll say I’ve simply made rookie mistakes but I’ve learned a lot.. I have a couple of Sensi Skunk autos in the planter and they’ve made considerable progress in 10 days..
I’ll wait and monitor for 30 to 35 days to feed..
I'd start feeding at about 20 days. If your using miracle grow a higher nitrogen one during veg and a higher potassium/ phosphorus during bloom. Just a suggestion.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom