New baby, alil brown at the corners?

311roller

this is the beginning of the 2nd week total. she popped out of the rockwool last monday. i put her in my hydro system and by the end of the week she had 2 bottom leaves(not the little round ones), 2 more with 2 smaller ones, one on each side of the base. and starting of 2 more in the middle. it looks as if at the fat part of the leaves it is starting to yellow and brown alil. im only using 175w mh cuz im only growin 1 plant. i lowered it alil from the lamp and it does not seem to have solved the problem. my ec was 1.1, and i just bumped it up to 1.4. good move?? i also have some salt build up on the clay pebbles and the drip ring. i do flush from the top, through the pebbles, ive heard this helps wash the salt away from the pebbles, but how do i get rid of the salt?(if possible) how big should she be by now?? appreciate any comments. i dont have ne pics cuz my camera has not come in yet :(

Re: new baby, alil brown at the corners??

The last thing you do when problems start to show is to bump UP the EC. When problems show the first thing you do is lower the EC and raise the light. After you flush you get rid of the salt by changing out your reservoir to "NEW" nutes. She should be as big as she is. There isn't a set size per age.

thanks racefan, gonna redo reservoir since i messed up the nutes. ill remember that now!!!!

Is this grow still alive brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom