BuzzWired's #18 OG Kush S1 Grow Journal - 2010

lovely girl yes it is that and more, A heads up on the improved wf, the pump looks like a much better then the air stone they use ,I am going to make a few to try,thanks for the idea.
br

Merry Christmas everyone!

Small update here... things have been going well in the grow room and Fenchurch is coming along nicely. As I mentioned I had been weighting the branches to spread them out and expose them to maximum light. Last week I also began bending her by slowly tightening a line attached to the side wall of the grow room. The result as you can see below are some nice, juicey buds forming. This week I will slowly bend her the other way exposing the less lighted area to full-on sunshine.

PC260099.jpg

Here's her top
PC260100.jpg

This bud is on one of her lowest branches. Sorry for the blurriness. I'm still learning how the extreme close-up feature works on my camera.
PC260103.jpg

I plan to reorganize the grow tent to make more floor space. The one thing I'm not sure about is how (if possible) to get the fan/filter combo off the floor. Right now the filter sits in the corner with the fan on top of it held on by gravity. The system works great and my stinky girl cannot even be smelled when the tent is closed.

This strain of OG Kush requires 9 weeks for a complete cycle. Because the nutrients (H&G) list only an 8 week cycle I'm going to run week number 5 for two weeks consecutively. This week, according to the nutes chart, has the most goodies in the mix then begins to taper off as harvest time approaches.

Hi BuzzWired

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom