EzyGee Hydro K2 1st Grow

Ezygee

Hi fellow 420ers,
I have been here reading, reading and more reading for a little while now and helping out where possible(with my limited grow experience). So i would like to thank all contributors. The information here is awesome and thankfully there are also alot of respectfull people here (unlike other sites i could mention).
Anyway, enough with the babble and on with the grow..

This is my 1st grow:-

Strain: K2 (from a clone) indica/sativa - mostly indica
Room Dimensions: Grow Tent - 1m(width) x 1m(length) x 2m (height)
Light: 600W HPS
Ventilation: Carbon + 60cfm extractor
Intake: 120mm Nexus Silent 12volt computer fan
Grow Medium: Hydro Waterfarm (35Litre) + Canna Aqua Clay Pebbles
Nutrients:
House & Garden Aquaflakes A+B, Growtek Monster Bloom & Canna PK13/14

The Main Grow
I was given a K2 clone at 21 days old, which i veged (16/8) for about 3-4 weeks at an E.C. of 0.8 and PH at 5.8. She was about 22inches tall and showing lots of female preflowers before switching to 12/12.

here she is after a 3day lights out((!!!!!)advice from a private commercial grower)) and after 2 days. Slowly ramped E.C. upto 1.2 after a couple of days. She seemed happy with lower nutes than those stated on the manufacturers website/bottle.

100_1048_edit.jpg

ok on with the pics

week 6 day 42

tied up the larger colas and moved them so they are level with each other, some others are hidden behind the deviant. this should hopefully allow for more light to get to smaller buds below..some of them are the size of a gnats knob at the moment..lol

100_1250_edit.jpg

Full View
100_1226_edit.jpg

Foxglove moving up towards the light again..i think she has a lumens fetish:cool:

100_1224_edit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom