1st Grow / Journal - Bloombox - Hydro

ready to flush? pict update

tomorrow will be the beginning of week 8 o 7 (lost track). any suggestions? should i begin to flush?

this is my 1st time and there are quite a few red hairs now.

tks

DSC04713.JPG

p
DSC04716.JPG

p
DSC04714.JPG

p
DSC04715.JPG

just got a scope today. the trichs look kinda like they have bubbles in them..some look a little cloudy and some look clear.

i think im going to flush tomorrow

tks

Depends on the type of high your looking for, if you want an upbeat buzz more cloudy then rusty trichs, if you want couchlock more rusty than cloudy, 50/50 is kinda a blend of both. I would trim the dead leaves and give them another couple weeks...but I like stoned more than high.
Still good job and have some reps on me

i would suggest waiting longer. theres no reason to rush the harvest. 8 weeks is just a guideline. i cut my most mature plant at week 8 and it was far from being done. i am now on like week ten and almost done, and this was supposed to have a short flowering period. i have been flushing for two weeks now. the buds just wanna keep growing. if you harvest to early the pot with taste like shiat. cut one tree first let it dry, take a toke, then re evaluate the your harvest.

thanks for all the input guys..thats very helpful!

i think im going to do one more week (or maybe 5 days) at ~500ppm then flush for with clearX and ph 5.5.

any ideas as to why some of my bigger flowers look like they have seeds all over them? these are mainly teh ones around the dead leaves as seein the pix above.

if i pench the "seeds things" sometimes they will burst out this fluid or sometimes throw out a small very young looking seed type thing.

tks i'll post some pix tomorrow.

those seed like things are most likely seeds....you have either a male or a hermi in your crop, or a female grew a bannanna that you didn't catch.

what should i do about them at this point??

can i get the seeds some how from them?

not all of the plant is like this.
btw; it must be a hermi bc they were feminized blueberry seeds. prob went hermi bc of my EXTREME over fertilization (i now got ppm meter now )

should i take seeds from them for my next grow?

tks

if you want. If it is from a hermi then they are Fem seeds growing. you have to let them mature though or they probably won't germinate. anyways, your grow is looking good. What kinda effect are you wanting from the bud? If the trichs are still mostly clear your buds aren't ready ;)

Huge pict update

how long do i keep doing co2? i ve been doing it since the 2nd week of flowering and im now about to enter the 7/8th week.

i left these really big and high res so you guys could ENJOY.

you can see there are 2 picts of the crappy looking HERMI blueberryies!

the one with all the crystals is CRAZY..it took a while to flower so i think it may be have gotten mixed up and is EITHER a white widow, OR a kali mist (can anyone tell pls??).

enjoy! i plan on flush in about 6 days..right nowi just changed out nuts for:

8 gallons of water, 30ml of connisour A + 30ml of connisour B + 40ml of big bud..ph 5.5 tap water.. i then diluted a bit with water till i got to around 550ppm (this is my 1st time so if u guys have any input im open)

PIX: (tell me if ppl think this is TOO big):

DSC04719.JPG

p
DSC04721.JPG

p
DSC04718.JPG

p
DSC04717.JPG

p
DSC04723.JPG

p
DSC04722.JPG

So im on day 8 or 9 of flushing (ph 5.5 + Clearex)...and ive cut a branch or two off each and let it dry so i can compare.

2 of the plants that are hermi are just disgusting. they are filled with seeds and dont have a good smell. minimal crystals too...i dont even think i want to smoke it smells so nasty and looks like crap.

the one other plant that looks really good interms of crystals and color, and has a good smell, after smoking a bowl of it (not fully dried out) im finding seeds in it too.

was it the over fertilizing that caused this weed to go south?

tks

50-65% RH temps around 75-77. (inside flowering side that is)

thats all good right?

btw, im TEARING apart my bloombox and moving its pieces into a extra closet i have and doing my next grow in there!! easier access and the plants wont hit the top!!

You haven't seen any mold have you? That would make it smell really bad.

btw, im TEARING apart my bloombox and moving its pieces into a extra closet i have and doing my next grow in there!! easier access and the plants wont hit the top!!

That is the exact reason why I sold my box. The height restriction is annoying... ;-)

ive looked..no mold that i can see. from the pix of mold ive seen it would be very clear..and i dont see any.

i'll check closer

tks

Back
Top Bottom