1st Grow / Journal - Bloombox - Hydro

how long should i let these branches dry before i begin curing? i've read that you want the stem to snap, but not break. for me that looks like 2 or 3 days. but most ppl say 7 days then cure for few weeks.

what do you guys say on how long to hang dry before curing? my drying place is a dark closet that is about 50% humidity and 73 degrees F

tks

im doing all the cutting this tuesday and i'll post PIX!!

awesome tks....look for pix soon!

u wouldn't believe how hard it is to find the answer to that question (number of days to dry)

I'd say a week but thats only if they big thick outdoor trees looking good Dough

pix tomorrow when i cut..all 3 plants are giving me seeds which in a way maybe good and bad.. good bc this is my 1st grow ever and i was having issues with my clones (lots died)..but bad because im going to get very little smokeable weed out of this large grow.

i had a question, ive had 2 plants, 1 Blue berry and 1 White widow that have been veg'ing on the other side for about 2.5 months now. so they are big, almost filling the veg side of my bloom box. I want to move them to flowering tomrrow. (im taking apart my bloom box and putting the parts in a closet). my question is, is there anything wrong with flowering a plant that is this large or that has been veg'ing this long?

its about 2.5 ft tall and my closet is a normal 8 ft high.

tks

I'd say for a 1st grow, you did alright considering the path you chose. The box is limited in space and the ventilation appears to be inadequate. How would you have felt if you were trapped in a little box like that with little fresh air to breathe and hot lights beaming down on you? I'd stress out just like the plants did.

These grow boxes can produce good weed but they really are for seasoned growers, not those new to growing. Look at all the different things you have to deal with including CO2. So many things to monitor and get right with few of them being on/off or yes/no decisions.

Focus on getting a good sized, light proof space with good ventilation. Entrance cost for this can be a few hundred dollars but allows for many possible grow techniques and strain selections. Good luck and I hoped you learned a lot along the way. Hard won knowledge is valuable.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

If you find any finished journals just let me know and I will move them to the completed forum.

Back
Top Bottom